Kennedy And Whyte In Discussions

You mean like all of the stuff that was posted by posters and read by members of our august supporters bodies and other official bodies, also Wishart stating on air we were all talking about the Whyte stuff of air but couldn't say anything on air, and you expect joe soap to do the bigwigs work for them ? It really isn't and wasn't hard to find things to set the alarm bells ringing.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=sunday%20mirror%2C%20january%2027%2C%202008%20-%20default%20towers%20whyte&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CGUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigsoccer.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1818749&ei=ZQapT5DFGMW68gOuvuiLBQ&usg=AFQjCNGhgDz_68DN2tvTQbQBL5jt0YJKXA

That's true mate, I was one of the supporters who believed in Whyte at first. I knew in my heart that Murray and Whyte were hatching a plan, but refused to believe it would be to the detrement to our club. our supporters now act like a misstreated dog, we are either aggressive and bite their hand, or roll over and want our belly's tickled through lack of attention, to anyone showing us a bit of interest.

I had all the info I ever needed on whyte years ago, I did say someone would be along to tell us he was a Rangers supporter, seems I wasn't wrong only thing is he isn't and never was despite apartment block gossip.

Years ago? Is that your son giving you all the information again? :rolleyes:

I don't remember many fans being suckered by Whyte - they had no choice in the matter. He was received by a mixture of trepidation and hope - and then quickly pilloried.

What puts people's noses out of joint is the arrogant and pretentious claims that you knew all along and you are just so much less gullible than everyone else. In my experience, those that blow their own trumpet the loudest, are usually way over selling their own achievements and are often obsessed with bovine scatology...

You may or may not have known, but instead of gaining kudos, I think you've gained a lot of contempt on here.

Guest wolfman
Why is it important to kennedy ? he's a hivs supporter.
could be he wants to do to rangers what he did to stockport county.a subject that has been kept quiet by those that fawned over him and TBK.wouldnt trust kennedy as far as i could throw whyte.