Daily Record sandwich board headline

On the way to work I noticed a DR sandwich board headline stating "McCoist in Miller takevoer riddle". I checked their horrible little site to see what dross they were plugging and couldn't find anything. Do anyone know what this "riddle" is?

As a PS, I did chuckle at one of the DR's stories regarding Miller. Apparently he's a Republican and has funded their party in the past. Considering that about 50% of their population is probably Republican, where is the story here? They also tried to attach him to right wing ex- President George W. Bush. Is that the same Bush that was brown nosed by the Labour party, the DR's favoured political party...?

They are also trying to attach him to "Right Winger" Ron Paul? Do they know anyhting about Paul? He is far from being a right winger for goodness sakes

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

The tabloid media in this country are snakes of the highest order.

Big deal, Bill Miller supports one of the two political parties in USA.

Pile of shite!

On top of that, in their desire to besmirch the guys name, they use Ron Paul as an example of Millers right wing tendancies. Ron Paul is never a right winger in a million years

Ron Paul, during this election campaign is an individual, is a maverick, I hope he would be pleased by that description. This is a guy who doesn't meet any template, any stereotype of a party politician. That said, I disagree witth him in lots of areas. Miller is bidding for us to make a profit, let's respect that honesty at least.

Ron Paul, during this election campaign is an individual, is a maverick, I hope he would be pleased by that description. This is a guy who doesn't meet any template, any stereotype of a party politician. That said, I disagree witth him in lots of areas. Miller is bidding for us to make a profit, let's respect that honesty at least.

Agree with regards Paul but in the US Political terms the guy cannot be described as a right winger.

With regards to Miller coming here to make a profit...I have no truck with that TBH as the only way we/he can make a decent profit IMO will be by cutting our cloth according off the park whilst at the same time bringing success on the park (CL entry...?)

I thought Ally was heading out there? Or was that sheite in the DR as well?

I think it was probably guess work on the media side....makes for scandal when he DOESN'T fly out for the meeting!!!!

I think it was probably guess work on the media side....makes for scandal when he DOESN'T fly out for the meeting!!!!

You read a Sandwich board sensation headline and feel curios enough to buy the paper and then realise it was a non-story. Been that way for years.