Bill Miller withdraws bid

This is the day that has made me realise we may well not have a Rangers :( Whyte and Murray you absolute scumbag bastards, i hope you can both sleep at night.

Murray said if he could help he would, but then again he has said many things

PS: does it not bother you Casey that some of our fans have behaved derogatorily towards Americans? Not realising that they're including 3 of our players?

To be fair Danny, I think quite a lot of us probably glossed over and missed that part and I'm sure that the person or people behind the banners weren't trying to be widely anti-American (or "Yank" as they put it).

PS: does it not bother you Casey that some of our fans have behaved derogatorily towards Americans? Not realising that they're including 3 of our players?

Do you really believe that a protest against Miller is a protest against every US citizen?

Speaking as an American citizen (I have dual UK/US), it certainly does not bother me. The banners issue is an enormous red-herring. The truth of the matter is that Bill Miller - if he was ever really serious - has been scared off by the amount of investment needed to get us on our feet again and the difficulty of getting a return on that investment. It really is as simple as that.

Are you another in favour of TBK?

I'm in favour of whoever can deliver a CVA and have done since day one, now whoever that is I care not one iota what their nationality is, not what their religion is, not what race they are.

Believe it not I know you just find this too unbelievable to believe but wait for this I've heard some of our fans have on occasion "behaved derogatorily" towards Roman Catholics and wait for it, wait for it, apparently we have some Roman Catholic players....:shock:.....and how f*&ked up must I be for I was at our game yesterday and cheered both Roman Catholics and Americans!!!!!

All this faux outrage over somebody who has a history of talking the talk and failing to walk the walk when it comes to buying sports clubs.

This is the day that has made me realise we may well not have a Rangers :( Whyte and Murray you absolute scumbag bastards, i hope you can both sleep at night.

Murray said if he could help he would, but then again he has said many things

Look what the cat dragged in!

I'm still hopeful that pressure can be applied to D&P to enable a CVA to go through, even if we need to take a points deduction for next season. Whyte may need to be paid off, but needs must.