Bill Miller withdraws bid

What a load of utter crap! I see myself as witnessing the slow death of Rangers, and being desperate for SOMEONE to take it over. So when someone IS about to takeover and some bears decide xenophobia is the best way to stop it, while also smearing 3 of our own players, 'that attitude gets on my tits and I'll say so'.

You're right, you are desperate for anyone to take over. Pity you haven't learned a lesson from a year ago when Whyte got the red carpet treatment due to desperation.

You're right, you are desperate for anyone to take over. Pity you haven't learned a lesson from a year ago when Whyte got the red carpet treatment due to desperation.

You would do well not to sound even more condescending than you already have.

a cva is perfectly possible. whytes shares however are a major issue.

You can argue that almost anything in life is possible, but there's some major barriers in the way of a CVA being achieved in our current situation.

1. We can't possibly exit administration via a CVA route without knowing the result of the "big tax case" because that tax liability would then have the potential to completely sink the club. Paul Murray said himself on national TV when talking about Whyte's takeover that you'd have to be insane to buy the club with the result of that ongoing tax case looming.

2. The obvious problem of Whyte's shares which D&P have clearly been unwilling to take to the courts despite having had 3 months to do so.

3. This is linked with point #1: Both Ticketus and HMRC would have the final say on a CVA vote if the result of the FTT isn't known. This is problematic not only because Ticketus could vote against the CVA, but also because HMRC aren't likely to approve a CVA whereby Ticketus would be getting more from the CVA pot than themselves. They will want whatever they're due from the big tax case to be included in this process so that they have the largest chunk of the CVA pot.

4. Last, but certainly not least: The administrators could be forced (for more than one reason) to wind-up and liquidate the club before a successful CVA and exit from administration is achieved.

Note: Some of the above is only speculation and not a matter of fact. It's only my opinion!

You know what's utterly ridiculous. Beyond your obviously superior tone where you seem to be portraying your view as some sort of benchmark we should all aspire to, you seem to think there would be some bid out there that CLEARLY was obvious in its intentions.

A bid that when we heard about it we all instantly knew *that* is the RIGHT owner for this club.

That is impossible. Of course it is.

Have I learned lessons? The one is that if you can't find much out about a bidder's business history, they might not be the most credible suitor.

Wasn't the case with Miller, not at all.

Ok, now feel free to patronise me/us all with something else.

btw, I take it you're NOT desperate for someone to take us over?