Utterly divided support

Guest cail
MD is entitled to ask questions of any potential new owner just like the rest of us. Please avoid making this personal.

While i agree with your point about MDs rights Frankie is there not a difference between personal gain and finding out what is best for the Club at heart?

While i agree with your point about MDs rights Frankie is there not a difference between personal gain and finding out what is best for the Club at heart?

I'm sure MD can separate the two mate. :)

You boiled it down to it being pro/anti RST. That is plainly wrong.

Actually, you didn't originally dispute that part. You only disputed where the splits manifest themselves, not what caused them.

what makes anyone think tbk would be bad for rangers?

I think it's mostly due to the fact they've been around for a long time now, and seemed to have achieved little more than the joke offers of something like a packet of nuts.

They're in with Ticketus, then they're not, then they're in with Kennedy but put in a ridiculously low bid and are rejected, now where are they?

My impression is that they lack either enough money, enough nous, enough will or a combination of all three. They've hardly portrayed themselves as serious contenders... But then maybe they are playing some long game and will get the job done - but they've still made their impression which can stick.

I know exactly what I disputed.

Yup, problem was you didn't manage to punch in the right combination of letters to convey what was in your head. Now I know.

Guest Guardian
all valid questions.

as they were when asked of miller.

But I thought TBK made their bid clear ?

Problem is they aren't being asked of TBK. Nor answered by those who would defend them.

What good could they ever do Rangers ?

Unfortunately them being "Rangers men" doesn't count. Rangersness is not a currency you can buy players with or pay off debts.

But I thought TBK made their bid clear ?

Problem is they aren't being asked of TBK. Nor answered by those who would defend them.

What good could they ever do Rangers ?

Unfortunately them being "Rangers men" doesn't count. Rangersness is not a currency you can buy players with or pay off debts.

yeah they have answered most or all of those questions.