Utterly divided support

I think it's mostly due to the fact they've been around for a long time now, and seemed to have achieved little more than the joke offers of something like a packet of nuts.

They're in with Ticketus, then they're not, then they're in with Kennedy but put in a ridiculously low bid and are rejected, now where are they?

My impression is that they lack either enough money, enough nous, enough will or a combination of all three. They've hardly portrayed themselves as serious contenders... But then maybe they are playing some long game and will get the job done - but they've still made their impression which can stick.

so its really basses on d&p lies. seems unfair.

Guest Guardian
yeah they have answered most or all of those questions.

If they had some of you would be able to answer the questions and tell us what they bring to the table.

Guest Guardian
and I have many many times. far more than I should have.

Go on then, one more time. otherwise you just look like everything else to do with TBK.

Smoke and mirrors.

Biggest thing I would like of a new owner is to split the ownership amongst high investors (rich guys) and low investors (punters) to ensure that no lunatic like Craig Whyte can ever own the club in future.

Make things transparent and accountable.

Biggest thing I would like of a new owner is to split the ownership amongst high investors (rich guys) and low investors (punters) to ensure that no lunatic like Craig Whyte can ever own the club in future.

Make things transparent and accountable.

that would indeed by ideal.

so its really basses on d&p lies. seems unfair.

I'm sorry but this is why I hate non-grammatical language on a discussion/debating forum. I really don't understand your first sentence...

I can only guess you mean, "So your impression is based on D&P lies?" And I'll just have to take it from there...

But I still don't get what lies that I assume you are talking about.

If what I said was lies then you're implying the reality must be the opposite which is:

TBK have bought the club

They weren't with Ticketus and now they are

They were never with Kennedy

They put in a high bid

They have pots of money and have had a well defined, highly motivated plan from the start

So if I've based my impression on lies then it must be almost everybody is lying and TBK completed the smooth takeover of the club ages ago...

Is that what you're saying?

I'm sorry but this is why I hate non-grammatical language on a discussion/debating forum. I really don't understand your first sentence...

I can only guess you mean, "So your impression is based on D&P lies?" And I'll just have to take it from there...

But I still don't get what lies that I assume you are talking about.

If what I said was lies then you're implying the reality must be the opposite which is:

TBK have bought the club

They weren't with Ticketus and now they are

They were never with Kennedy

They put in a high bid

They have pots of money and have had a well defined, highly motivated plan from the start

So if I've based my impression on lies then it must be almost everybody is lying and TBK completed the smooth takeover of the club ages ago...

Is that what you're saying?

some of it is what I am saying yes.

the latter parts.