Utterly divided support

This Dingwall obsession really is becoming tedious now.

Not half as tedious as watching a grasping opportunist make a desperate lunge for power and influence, to the backdrop of people parroting, "Now, now. Let's not get personal."

Guest Guardian

A supporters group should not be "on the inside" of any bids.

That is a direct conflict of interest.

What happens if the bid they are "on the inside of" fails ?

Rather leaves them out dangling in the wind.

They should be independent and asking questions of all the bidders.

The RST's blind support of TBK reeks of bribery.

Not half as tedious as watching a grasping opportunist make a desperate lunge for power and influence, to the backdrop of people parroting, "Now, now. Let's not get personal."

The RST have him as their spokesman. If their members aren't happy with that, they should do something about it.

Steady on!

While you make some valid points, it's not really a surprise to see a fan group align themselves to a bid they perhaps more info about than others - carrot on a stick or not.

The problem occurs when they don't go to their members for such a mandate or share as much said info as they can. Juxtapose that with attacks on other bidders then that makes their credibility lower than what it should be.

No-one 's perfect here though.

A supporters group should not be "on the inside" of any bids.

That is a direct conflict of interest.

What happens if the bid they are "on the inside of" fails ?

Rather leaves them out dangling in the wind.

They should be independent and asking questions of all the bidders.

This gets more surreal by the minute. You previously said that you would get behind this group if they got power, now you're implicating them in bribery.

So from that, shall I take it that you're not a member?

I was one of the RST's earliest members but I allowed my membership to lapse when I saw the direction in which it was heading.

I cannot back any group, however well-meaning in its origins, which follows such a transparently partisan agenda.

Guest Guardian
This gets more surreal by the minute. You previously said that you would get behind this group if they got power, now you're implicating them in bribery.

A bit of selective joining up there.

I said if they came up with a credible plan I would get behind them, as the club is more important to me at the moment. Despite all the manipulation by Murray in the media and through RST, and despite the RST being bought with hints at "fan-power"

I have no conflict of interest in any bid and my only concern is for the club. The RST have no such claim.

I've had a bellyful of smoke and mirrors from SDM, LBG, the old board and Craig Whyte.

TBK need to bring their plan out into the daylight but won't for some reason.

RST and the other supporters groups and the media should be asking why, but won't for some reason.

Anyone who even suggests asking such questions immediately comes under fire.

If their bid is so good for Rangers, why are they hiding it ?

They could silence the critics much easier by just giving us an outline of their plan.

I was one of the RST's earliest members but I allowed my membership to lapse when I saw the direction in which it was heading.

I cannot back any group, however well-meaning in its origins, which follows such a transparently partisan agenda.

That's a fair enough stance. I too joined at the outset amid much fanfare and talk of going after Murray. I too realised that the direction it was going wasn't for me, however, I've never been of the impression that I can change things from outwith an organisation.

If I thought I could, I'd campaign for the ladies to wear crotchless knickers for Wimbledon fortnight! :D