Whyte Knight? Scottish Sun

Whyteâ??s knights

We can reveal majority shareholder Whyte, 41, WILL deal with the consortium, made up of a number of people with experience from clubs in the Premiership.

Sources say they DONâ??T want to liquidate the club and plan to exit administration through a CVA.

An insider said: â??The consortium is being led by football people with experience at the highest level in the game. Theyâ??ve serious money and most importantly it looks as though they have the blessing of Whyte.

â??Talks took place all yesterday afternoon and things have been moving quite quickly.

â??It is understood an agreement with Whyte is 90% in place.

â??The people involved know about Rangers and their history and liquidation is not what they want. They want to exit administration through a CVA.

â??The most important thing is that is seems Craig Whyte is keen to work with them.â?

The surprise bid does NOT involve Brian Kennedy or the Blue Knights.

Kennedy â?? in New York on business â?? was last night stunned by Millerâ??s withdrawal.

The Sale Sharks chief told SunSport: â??Iâ??m speechless. I need to take time to reflect on things.â?

Duff and Phelps revealed two other foreign bids have been lodged as they chase a buyer for the club.

Millerâ??s exit has left them under serious pressure to deliver.

Again ticks many things the support wants to hear ... bar the name Whyte.

I'm at the point now where I struggle to believe anything I read.

Which is a nightmare as I'm craving accurate information. I can't take the red tops seriously though.

whyte is either the smartest bastard ever, or he's dicing with his own life

If Craig Whyte has set all this up and gets away with it he will become a cult hero and be welcomed back to Ibrox. He may have to dodge a few tims, tax men and SFA officials on his journey to Ibrox though.:D

It is understood an agreement with Whyte is 90% in place.

What, not 91%? Not 92%?

“The most important thing is that is seems Craig Whyte is keen to work with them.”

Did anyone tell them they were dealing with THE Craig Whyte?

LMAO, this story from the ever reputable Sun news rag is a pile of horse manure.