Traynor: Blue Knights must act now to save Rangers

Guest jicrw

"It's almost as though he has been toying with the emotions of people who regard this club as their reason for living".

So why not lay the Gauntlet down and involve US? I always maintained that under Sir Him Who Must Never Be Mentioned, it would one day come down to US. Others posts have mentioned 100,000 people donating £100.00 which would provide another £10Mill. Name a figure and request it from US. Why Not?

Worrying times, I would never have thought we would be in this position,

I always hoped the Rangers brand would attract some foreign investment like we have seen down south - sadly this has not been the case.

Our only hope is that the Blue Knights put their money where their mouth is and save the club we love.

Where are your Jim McColls, Tom Hunters and Dave Kings when you need them...

Does foreign mean anywhere but America?

"It's almost as though he has been toying with the emotions of people who regard this club as their reason for living".

So why not lay the Gauntlet down and involve US? I always maintained that under Sir Him Who Must Never Be Mentioned, it would one day come down to US. Others posts have mentioned 100,000 people donating £100.00 which would provide another £10Mill. Name a figure and request it from US. Why Not?

Because these 'suits' don't really want 'us' involved except as customers and we, the support, are more comfortable with a sugar daddy at the helm than in being involved.

That was weeks ago.....they failed on both counts!!!

I don't think they did.

They, like everyone else, just had difficulty in obtaining a deal with Whyte.

I don't think they did.

They, like everyone else, just had difficulty in obtaining a deal with Whyte.

I believe the BK have had several opportunities to move things forward, but have failed every time. Apparently they were offered the Preferred Bidder slot, but struggled to come up with the cash, then when they did get the cash, they stepped back. Bill Miller took a step back to allow a fresh BK's bid - nothing worthy materialised. Also reports of their "bid" had stated the amount is a pittance!!! All that before they have even got close to discussing Whytes shares.