'New Knights' bid ready to step in

Guest Guardian

Could we have no more Knights ?

Consortiums, bidders, groups of businessmen, call them what you like, just no more knights.

This isn't camelot and I haven't seen any round table or white satin at Ibrox. I'm in a dayz over all these knights.

I can just see them turning up for a game at Ibrox. "A pound tae watch yer hoarse mister ?"

Edited by Guardian

Any of the top 10 would do for me - 100 mill is only 20% of their wealth, they still wont go hungry !!

speaking of Knights.......

How about we get JK Rowling in - we could all use the "Patronus" charm round about now - and anyone messing with us we will get Harry to cast the "Obliteration Charm" - and Lennon clearly already has the "Jelly-Brain Jinx"

What better way to mask any Whyte involvement than to invoke the names of Smith and Souness (any of them confirmed their backing yet?)....:ninja:

I thought you were the one invoking Smith's name last night. Was that your objective?

:fish: