Kennedy Hits Back At D&P.

Guest Guardian

I can see why the D & P millionaires would work the sting with Craig Whyte.

They would only do jail time if caught and there is little chance of that with such a low profile job as the Rangers administration. With nobody watching they can do as they please without question, rack up their fees and slip away without anyone noticing.

Besides, even if they go to jail, I'm sure they go happily, knowing Craigy boy will be waiting with a big payoff when they get out.

He's that sort of honourable guy. Folk just love him.

Darrell King on the radio tonight seems pretty convinced that all these new bidders, consortiums etc are a load of shite and that D&P have been part of Whyte's plan all along. He said he wouldn't be surprised if HMRC asked for them to be removed. According to him Paul Clarke agreed a figure of £9m plus with Brian Kennedy on the Friday last week, then did a U turn on it a couple of days later. King stated categorically that D&P then drove to Kennedy's house in Manchester and pleaded with him to go the Newco route, and that if he did it was his. Kennedy told them where to go and the rest is history. This fuckin Abbot & Costello double act had better watch if it comes out that they are fucking us over (and it will become very clear over the next couple of days). They will very quickly become 'dead men walking' and are well within range (no hiding place for them).

Nicked from RM, so can't vouch for the content, but those are strong words indeed!

Guest Guardian

Some still chucking their toys out the pram after TBK became irrelevant.

Unless of course they are jumping ship and teaming up with someone else now.

I remember some of you TBK fan boys telling us clearly that only a bid that involves Ticketus can succeed, yet TBK are now going it alone.

Are they doing that in the sure and certain knowledge it must fail or were they lying ?

Darrell King on the radio tonight seems pretty convinced that all these new bidders, consortiums etc are a load of shite and that D&P have been part of Whyte's plan all along. He said he wouldn't be surprised if HMRC asked for them to be removed. According to him Paul Clarke agreed a figure of £9m plus with Brian Kennedy on the Friday last week, then did a U turn on it a couple of days later. King stated categorically that D&P then drove to Kennedy's house in Manchester and pleaded with him to go the Newco route, and that if he did it was his. Kennedy told them where to go and the rest is history. This fuckin Abbot & Costello double act had better watch if it comes out that they are fucking us over (and it will become very clear over the next couple of days). They will very quickly become 'dead men walking' and are well within range (no hiding place for them).

Nicked from RM, so can't vouch for the content, but those are strong words indeed!

he said it and I am sure he's spot on.

Some still chucking their toys out the pram after TBK became irrelevant.

Unless of course they are jumping ship and teaming up with someone else now.

I remember some of you TBK fan boys telling us clearly that only a bid that involves Ticketus can succeed, yet TBK are now going it alone.

Are they doing that in the sure and certain knowledge it must fail or were they lying ?

Are you referring to me with the TBK fanboy jibe? Even gunslinger will put you right on that one.