That's a good point, Dubious and Dubious could have painted themselves into a corner by pushing for liquidation. They thought they could come in in earn good coin then put us into liquidation, jobs a good un. But they have been under the Microscope here and everything they do has been analysed to death, any deliberate mistake will be pounced on. Hence maybe why they are looking for a honourable way out, that's if it's true they went all the way to Manchester to B Kennedy's home to speak with him?

sounds spot on to me.

Nobody will be calling in the law to investigate D&P as things stand at the moment. If I'm not mistaken, the only legal thing that can happen to them at this point is that a creditor or charge holder petitions the court to have them replaced by other administrators, but they'd need pretty solid evidence of D&P not doing their jobs properly.

A half decent firm of Solicitors would rip them apart in court - jeezo I have a funny feeling two guys in suits are tied to chairs in an office basement somewhere in England trying to loosen ropes...

Dubious and Dubious could have painted themselves into a corner by pushing for liquidation. They thought they could come in in earn good coin then put us into liquidation, jobs a good un. But they have been under the Microscope here and everything they do has been analysed to death, any deliberate mistake will be pounced on. Hence maybe why they are looking for a honourable way out, that's if it's true they went all the way to Manchester to B Kennedy's home to speak with him?

There's a possibility that they delayed the administration process because they were under the impression that there would be a result on the EBT case announced in April and when that didn't happen they panicked slightly and opted for Bill Miller, not because it was best for Rangers, but because it was their quickest escape route.

It's a pretty obvious ploy by them really because they can't bring the club out of administration via a stand-alone CVA before the result of the EBT case and say "look we've steadied the ship, RFC is a solid going concern". The only way they could do that is if a new (VERY RICH) owner is genuinely willing to take on the EBT case as a liability.

Guest Guardian

They could have liquidated us at any point if that was their game.

They aren't short of very well paid work and have no need to stretch this out to the detriment of their reputation.

Keeping Rangers going is not one of their legal obligations, and if the laughable conspiracy theorists are right, it is mighty strange they didn't kill the club in much tidier and more justifiable ways.

They may be inexperienced, inept, naive if you like, but conspirators ? Don't be daft.

Sadly I think my cynicism has been fully justified and liquidation will happen next week followed by:

1. The stripping of our assets. a) they'll flog Auchenhowie to the SFA b) flog Ibrox for gigs venue etc. Either that or flog it to the SFA or Celtic, who know maybe St Mirren will have ideas... (Wouldn't put it by those mhanky bastards to buy both on knock down prices)

2. Once we're out the game they'll be stealing our titles - they'll be no one to stop them!

I think it's been clear that was always these scumbags gameplan. If they think under a newco (loss of history as HMRC and the Rangers haters won't allow us to be keeping our history) would have us just transfer our affections and pummel money into their pockets they may hold off a bit longer but when the numbers gradually fall they'll resort to plan A.

Pair of scumbags sellling our club to scumbag Londoner's like Ellis or other asset strippers. For me that bastard was always behind this.

Come Monday I'll go down and lay my scarf at the gates, as far as I'm concerned they can all go and fuck themselves if they think muggins is gonna continue putting money their way!

Rangers Football Club (my old friend the blues) are to all intents and purposes dead. I'd say RIP but they'll be digging up the grave before our body is cold!

SO FUCKING ANGRY! Hope you TBK's haters will be able to live with yourselves FEEKING DISGRACEFUL ATTITUTES!

Sadly I'm correct with this thread - be honest we've been well and truly fucked over!