Breaking News: TBK bid rejected & they pull out

What's this "noon or bust" garbage now? Will their milk run sour at 1 pm? Strange game of mind poker this.

As has been said before, these people should leave their mouths shut and get it done, rather than talking behind closed doors and throw insults and threats at one another when the door opens.

BTW, people should abstain from laying into D&P time and again. While criticism might be due, none of those people on here - I reckon - have any clue about administration work (including TBK and BK), not least when it is such a heap of horror as Whyte and Co. left behind. As D&P have said recently, while this can and should not go on any longer, the club is actually only a rather short time in admin - compared to other administrations. We all want this to end yesterday, spouting bile time and again is sure not a way to get it done though.

Not another best and final bid from TBK.

Fearing losing PB again, they've got their media onslaught running again.

Worry not. If they don't get it today they'll be back on monday with another one.

If only we knew what their bid entailed or how they intend to finance it.

They have as much chance of a CVA as Rangers have of winning the champs league for the next 3 years running.

Having read you 'contributions' on RM this is the same truly pathetic response from you!

You continually pore scorn on the only people that have the club at heart! You jumped for joy when Miller got PB and openly slated TBK's as not having a 'pot to piss in' when it's clear the majority of their cash will be splashed taking the club forward!

You want set in stone cold certainties and assurances when the issues are complex!

I won't call you and your like from RM 'Devious Celtic supporters' only because I think you are probably Rangers fans who have been used by an unscrupulous person with only money as his motive!

Take a leap of faith!

Guest Guardian
Having read you 'contributions' on RM this is the same truly pathetic response from you!

You continually pore scorn on the only people that have the club at heart! You jumped for joy when Miller got PB and openly slated TBK's as not having a 'pot to piss in' when it's clear the majority of their cash will be splashed taking the club forward!

You want set in stone cold certainties and assurances when the issues are complex!

I won't call you and your like from RM 'Devious Celtic supporters' only because I think you are probably Rangers fans who have been used by an unscrupulous person with only money as his motive!

Take a leap of faith!

Sorry I'm right out of faith. Craig Whyte got the last of it.

So now we are tims if we question the TBK ?

Can you prove TBK have got a pot to piss in ? How many bids have they had knocked back yet ?

I'm not looking for certainties, just for TBK to get the same level of scrutiny their fans are giving everybody else.

I don't like being manipulated, and TBK are desperately trying to railroad their way into the hotseat. Quite apart from their lack of finance, I don't want more months or years getting fed piles of crap from Ibrox. I've had my fill of that. We need some honesty.

What does the TBK bid consist of ?

I have stopped talking about this because I've run out of things to say!

I did support Miller, in that i supported him having a chance to take us forward, I was HOPEFUL.

I always said Brian K was my preference, if he and the BK's can do this, magnificent. But get it bloody done! I'm sick of all their talk (admin & bidders), I'm fed up of it all.

I just want to see a way forward, some small glimmer of hope.

Blind faith is why where we are now.

Valid questions should always be asked and constructive criticism welcomed. I'm sure TBK would appreciate that.

I know you're trying to be unbiased but I get really riled with this BLIND Faith nonsense! Paul Murray kept the finances in good order when at Ibrox (helped of course by the success from Walter) and Walter has also spoken highly of the man, so it is a faith based on what we know, on experience not blinkered vision!

When you have the choices available to you that we have is it really such a big leap of faith?

I despise Jardine with a vengeance but if supporting him helps Rangers then for me it's Ooh sandy jardine, sandy sandy... Some of those people hating MD, PM, THE BLUE KNIGHTS BK THE RST hate them more than they love Rangers.

Please don't use that term BLIND faith again, it is irrational to have faith and I readily admit that, but it is not blind, if you can't see that I suggest you get your eyes tested!!

You'd think with the amount of media attention TBK have had, we would know something about their bid.

A lot of folk are saying TBK are the answer, but can't tell us why. They've bought the fanciful tales about CVA's and reckon TBK must therefore be better.

I'd love to believe we could get out of this with a CVA, but there is no chance. TBK would have neither the time nor indeed the money to do so.

£8.5m minus £3m to the admins = £5.5m.

That would barely cover running costs til the new season with buttons left for a CVA.

Unless they are going to increase borrowing ?

ST cash won't arrive in time, and is needed to finance the year ahead anyway.

And that is all without going into HMRC etc.

It's just not gonna happen.

Brian Kennedy is an astute businessman... he will have a plan.

A good player never reveals his hand

All i want is for Rangers to survive and get back to competing for and winning trophies again. This has dragged on so long we are almost at deaths door so we finally have to move forward. All the interested parties must have Rangers interests at heart to have been involved so long. It must be a hell be a complicated process to try and sort out but it will be one way or the other. I'm fully behind anyone who saves Rangers FC and moves us forward. Hopefully this will be the day.

This is the kind of scepticism that enables haters of BK, PM and The Blue Knights to thrive and gives D&P their feeble pretext's in order to turn them down!

I've always had FAITH and BELIEF in the Consortium of Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy and The Blue knights - if everybody that supports Rangers had made that leap of faith THEY'D ALREADY BE IN PLACE AND TURNING THINGS AROUND!

If you can't make that leap of faith now (after everything that's happened) then it's too late (if it's not too late already) for us, we're down the pan! You can then argue the toss with the tiny number of fans left that frequent Rangers forums!

If their not giving us the answers, except to say we're Rangers men don't worry then I'm sorry mate but scepticism is all that's left. Blind faith got us in this mess and only concrete answers will stop the fear and get us out of it. I wouldn't mind The BK's/Kennedy getting control but only if they can fund us going forward until the CVA is sorted if that's the route they favour. PM may or may not have made a good job of running Rangers in his time but he's made a pigs ear of this takeover and that doesn't stop the fears of the fans if/when he gets control.

I just want my club back and under the control of sensible honest men, I don't care if we don't win as much as we used to just as long as we're safe and never have to travel down this road to Hell again.

Sorry I'm right out of faith. Craig Whyte got the last of it.

So now we are tims if we question the TBK ?

Can you prove TBK have got a pot to piss in ? How many bids have they had knocked back yet ?

I'm not looking for certainties, just for TBK to get the same level of scrutiny their fans are giving everybody else.

I don't like being manipulated, and TBK are desperately trying to railroad their way into the hotseat. Quite apart from their lack of finance, I don't want more months or years getting fed piles of crap from Ibrox. I've had my fill of that. We need some honesty.

What does the TBK bid consist of ?

Listen mate when it comes right down to it I think time will show TBK's were the only ones to bring us back to life! Whether that's with them in charge or having walked away because it was too late!

Thing is we've been faced with choices and we're never gonna get all the answers but although we have concerns we really have to get behind the PB - I felt we were all starting to do that with Miller but as suspected he was a time waster! I would be REALLY surprised if TBK's walked away after being named as PB! I'm not being BLIND in my support of TBK's it's based on what we know rather than what we don't know!

If BK is successful I expect we'll also have his wife to thank as I 'suspect' her 'encouragement' was important! :-)

You're either right or wrong and your support of Miller was shown to be wrong! I don't know where the antipathy towards TBK BK MD RST PM comes from but I'd say it's been very damaging! As for you and your pals being 'played' I'd say once a certain forum/site has been sold the penny will drop!