BK press conference

Finally managed to watch the press conference. Not read the rest of this thread but one of the things that jumped out for me was the couple of times when questions were posed to Kennedy on things that were clearly confidential but have been leaked by the administrators. My disgust at the admins grows each day.

Finally managed to watch the press conference. Not read the rest of this thread but one of the things that jumped out for me was the couple of times when questions were posed to Kennedy on things that were clearly confidential but have been leaked by the administrators. My disgust at the admins grows each day.

Just demonstrates what they've been dealing with and why they are so clearly frustrated.

Highly impressive. They don't sound like the types to stroll off admitting defeat; I hope they get the club.

But relying on Euro games is a bit worrying; can't see us getting much revenue from that source in the foreseeable.

I think this belated press conference was a compelling plea for unified support. They have Whyte's shares. They have Walter and Souness on board. They have the best interests of the club at heart and Kennedy, in particular comes across like he takes no shit. It's got to the stage where I think we should all get right behind them vocally and visibly. Starting at the St Johnstone game. Can another march be organised demanding their installation? Clearly we have the power if we scared off Miller (fishes). That conference sealed it for me. I'm a TBK man now.

That conference sealed it for me. I'm a TBK man now.

I wouldn't go that far myself.....but my opinion of TBK's has certainly changed. I really get the impression that Kennedy is the one calling the shots now, as opposed to Murray - this was highlighted when Kennedy was talking about their proposed Board....all names mentioned were Kennedy's guys!!!

Can't see a point in relying on Euro games. They can whip up half a dozen friendlies for more income, create a membership scheme, or call in the support to back up the pledges they made in hard cash. They can sell the naming rights of Ibrox for 5 years, get in more shirt sponsors and whatnot. It ain't that hard ...

As of CVA. Why does time run out? Because CVA can not be delivered by the start of next season? So what? A 10 point deduction? Or possible new penalties according to the SPL fantasists?

Edited by der Berliner

I wouldn't go that far myself.....but my opinion of TBK's has certainly changed. I really get the impression that Kennedy is the one calling the shots now, as opposed to Murray - this was highlighted when Kennedy was talking about their proposed Board....all names mentioned were Kennedy's guys!!!

Kennedy is obviously the money behind the deal since TicketUs pulled out. In which case it's only right his people should run the club.

I don't understand how TicketUs think they are better served with a CVA rather than staying on board. If they wish to remain a creditor then are they able to chase Whyte too?

Can't see a point in relying on Euro games. They can whip up half a dozen friendlies for more income, create a membership scheme, or call in the support to back up the pledges they made in hard cash. They can sell the naming rights of Ibrox for 5 years, get in more shirt sponsors and whatnot. It ain't that hard ...

As of CVA. Why does time run out? Because CVA can not be delivered by the start of next season? So what? A 10 point deduction? Or possible new penalties according to the SPL fantasists?

I think because the money runs out - cash flow after last game of season. So needs big funding to carry us through which BK don't have. Also - lawyer of BK told them today was deadline. but take your point about penalties - couldn't care less about them; some things are more important like our survival in our current form.