Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy business History??

OK fair enough, we all want what is best for Rangers.

But don't forget Green has already been involved in a football club, and if you talk to Blades in Sheffield, they will tell you what we would be letting ourselves in for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah prob because he sold 2 of there players, football fans are like that. And as i said thats not what this thread is about, it's about getting honest info on TBK and BK, just like they have done and more on all the other bids.

These people would rather have ANYBODY than TBK BK PM for one simple reason IF TBK'S GOT IN IT WOULD REQUIRE ALL OF US FANS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE - THEY JUST CAN'T BE ASSED AND PREFER TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER DAVID MURRAY!

So BK and PM have had varied business success / failure SO WHAT! They've not been conniving with Whyte and that plus in PM's case, his handling of Rangers and the fact that Walter speaks well of him tells most people the score!

These people just don't wanna be part of a solution they'd much rather sit back on their arses waiting for an Oil Sheik! Some of us want action and don't wanna wait for them shoving the padlocks on those big gates at Ibrox!

And TBK bid is based on Rangers getting to the later stages of the CL??????????

In other words end of bid with those conditions.

Personally I don't think we should be throwing shite at Kennedy as we may still need him at a later date. We have a chance of losing all bidders with fans acting like morons

Cheers mate.

So a few company's in Liquidation and a good few dissolved for BK alone. Funny how we have not heard any of this but we know every detail about the history of all of the bidders.

Being liquidated or dissolved means nothing till you know the circumstances of each particular company.

So let's see your research on each of the companies!

Being liquidated or dissolved means nothing till you know the circumstances of each particular company.

So let's see your research on each of the companies!

Yup. For example, say he buys some shares in a company that is failing and for whatever reason isn't able to turn it around so it is liquidated. Does that make him a bad guy or dodgy? I say that knowing nothing of those companies except to say you can't draw any conclusions from the information.

Another reason for that is that although a lot of companies are "active", we don't know their financial position.

Personally I don't think we should be throwing shite at Kennedy as we may still need him at a later date. We have a chance of losing all bidders with fans acting like morons

I think some supporters need to stop and think for a moment.

Are we really in any position to be too fussy?

Can anyone tell me of ANY businessman who has never failed, never cut corners, made hard choices, never left employees disappointed, paid people off etc. etc. ?

It's time to take a leap of faith and back Brian Kennedy I feel.

I'm still not keen on Paul Murray due to his inaction in the past, but I do believe it's time to move forward with both these guys.

One thing is for sure, they certainly have the best interests of the Club in mind and I'm more than happy with that.

Ha but nobody is throwing shite at Kennedy, i'm only asking the same questions that have been asked of the other bidders. Amazing how TBK supporters dont like it when they are subject to the same rules. Not you mate just TBK supporters.

I will not respond to the king of spin on here but he makes me laugh.

Him and his fantasist crew from ff go out there way to try and destroy any bidder with a history of liquidated or dissolved company's but now BK has some it's suddenly not that bad. 1thread has shown these people up big time.

To be clear i started this thread as a simple info gathering thread, no more no less. It was not started to have a go at BK or TBK as i did not know much about them, that still remains the same.

What it has shown is some people on both here and other sites have lost all sense of aring about the truth. They have confirmed with there responces that they dont care the rules only apply to groups bidding and not TBK.

It's sad that it has come to this with our fans and some nned to have a good think about how they are acting.

OK fair enough, we all want what is best for Rangers.

But don't forget Green has already been involved in a football club, and if you talk to Blades in Sheffield, they will tell you what we would be letting ourselves in for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah prob because he sold 2 of there players, football fans are like that. And as i said thats not what this thread is about, it's about getting honest info on TBK and BK, just like they have done and more on all the other bids.

That comment about selling 2 of their players is just stupid.