The truth about TBK bid

Op is just another pro-spin TBK statement that will come and go just like TBK.

Away back to your spin and lies mate.

CG, you've been asked several times now to stop making accusations about people's motives for posting information. This is your final warning.

Someone else has suggested that this may just be the equivilent to Wavetower. Are they correct, and I've jumped the gun?

I'm led to believe that it's just a vehicle for holding the 85.3% shareholding the same way Murray Sports and Wavetower held the shareholdings, apparently more convenient than divvying up the shareholding between each individual investor.

Thanks for posting mate.

All along I think I've said that TBK should be our favoured bid by far. The fact they're not explains enough in itself.

However, I wouldn't rule them out and I hope yesterday's presser conference was as much an effort to promote themselves instead of using more negative methods.

Like you said earlier it looked like they were ruled out around 5pm and Green's group had it in the bag. A lot can happen while waiting for the banks to transfer funds though, but TBK must know this is their very last chance, if indeed they do still have a chance.

If TBK,s do not get control they only have themaselves to blame , the failure to properly finance a creditors pot is shameful and does them no favours , we aren,t talking about amounts in the tens of millions here , another 3 or 4 million would have more than covered it yet they want us on the cheap , also the european money that is mentioned is ridiculous , just ridiculous

Someone else has suggested that this may just be the equivilent to Wavetower. Are they correct, and I've jumped the gun?

The SPL and SFA shares were never with Wavetower. Sounds like TBK are proposing a newco.

CG, you've been asked several times now to stop making accusations about people's motives for posting information. This is your final warning.

Ok mate seems we dont need to worry about the pish from the people in the know as of this morning.

But 1 point, you really would ban me for pointing out the op is pish ans spin? Sad if true mate i think i have proved several people on this site have been nothing more than a mouth piece for TBK, if that makes you unhappy thats your problem mate not mine. I will never just sit back and let people get away with what they have been up to from day 1 so ban me if you want mate. I would rather be truthfull and get banned that stay on a site that would be like FF if you dont play the tune of the admin.