The truth about TBK bid

The main part I disagreed with you on was your assertion that Tannochsidebears piece was all about spin or as you put it pish and spin , where as IMHO it was a very well balanced piece , I do agree that there are an element that were desperate for TBK's to win , however that now appears to be in our past .

Ok mate no probs, lets hope this is a new fresh start and we get going again.

The problem I have with all of this is, with the factionilisation of our support, the many outside influences that wish harm on our club, and the sensationalisation in the media, how can we know what to believe? How do we tell the wise words of warning from the attempts at character assassination?

This thread should be kept, as a warning against the demon drink.

We all get a wee bit emotional when posting on the forum when drinking,I should know,but no need for the vile abuse vented at fellow posters and Rangers fans

We all get a wee bit emotional when posting on the forum when drinking,I should know,but no need for the vile abuse vented at fellow posters and Rangers fans

I only post when I'm pissed you wouldn't want to read the drivel I come away with when I'm sober.:D

I would rather be truthfull and get banned that stay on a site that would be like FF if you dont play the tune of the admin.

Nobody is telling you to play a tune of the admin CG, but you can't continue to accuse people of having an agenda and posting "pish and spin" just because you don't agree with their point of view or the information they're posting. By all means argue your point sensibly with people you disagree with, but please stop making accusations about other posters unless you have solid, conclusive evidence to back up your claim.

You know fine well that you're crossing a line at times because you deleted one of your comments last night, obviously thinking to yourself "oops, I better not say that". Please just use your common sense.

Nobody is telling you to play a tune of the admin CG, but you can't continue to accuse people of having an agenda and posting "pish and spin" just because you don't agree with their point of view or the information they're posting. By all means argue your point sensibly with people you disagree with, but please stop making accusations about other posters unless you have solid, conclusive evidence to back up your claim.

You know fine well that you're crossing a line at times because you deleted one of your comments last night, obviously thinking to yourself "oops, I better not say that". Please just use your common sense.

Mate i'm getting sick to death of this rubbish you keep spouting about me. I have never once accuse anybody od posting pish ans spin just because i did not agree with them. I said it because it was true. It has been proved to be true as TBK were all pish and spin and if you dont beleive that then thats your call but most people with a brain could see it from day 1.

As i have said before if you dont like what i post about TBK then ban me, other wise stop talking rubbish and making up stuff about what i post.

Mate i'm getting sick to death of this rubbish you keep spouting about me. I have never once accuse anybody od posting pish ans spin just because i did not agree with them. I said it because it was true. It has been proved to be true as TBK were all pish and spin and if you dont beleive that then thats your call but most people with a brain could see it from day 1.

As i have said before if you dont like what i post about TBK then ban me, other wise stop talking rubbish and making up stuff about what i post.

I'm not making anything up and this isn't about what you've posted about The Blue Knights either. This is about a series of events where you've previously been asked not to make accusations and derogatory comments about other forum members and their contribution here, then warned about it when you persisted in doing it. You've done it to forlanssister on loads of threads, Tannochsidebear on this thread and other members of the forum too and I'm once again asking for it to stop.

The plight of the club in recent times has been an emotional roller-coaster for us all, but there's no excuse for attacking or bad-mouthing fellow Bears.