The truth about TBK bid

Mate i'm getting sick to death of this rubbish you keep spouting about me. I have never once accuse anybody od posting pish ans spin just because i did not agree with them. I said it because it was true. It has been proved to be true as TBK were all pish and spin and if you dont beleive that then thats your call but most people with a brain could see it from day 1.

As i have said before if you dont like what i post about TBK then ban me, other wise stop talking rubbish and making up stuff about what i post.

I think we are talking about different things here , and I cant talk for Zappa , but what I was taking issue with you was not your opinion on TBK but your use of the term op (which is generally agreed to mean original poster ) and that he was full of pish and spin.

Yet in your post which I have included you say that you have never accused anyone of posting pish and spin , I think we are arguing or rather discussing different points here .Like I also said I cant speak for Zappa but I am guessing he may be thinking along the same lines as me

Mate i'm getting sick to death of this rubbish you keep spouting about me. I have never once accuse anybody od posting pish ans spin just because i did not agree with them. I said it because it was true. It has been proved to be true as TBK were all pish and spin and if you dont beleive that then thats your call but most people with a brain could see it from day 1.

As i have said before if you dont like what i post about TBK then ban me, other wise stop talking rubbish and making up stuff about what i post.

CG, this post is, frankly, nonsense. And I dont want to say that, but I have to.

The only way you can categorically prove that TBK's bid was "pish and spin" then it is nothing more than your opinion. You would need inside information for that to be the case and it doesnt seem you have that inside indo. Ergo, it means that you ARE accusing people of posting "pish and spin" based on the fact that their opinion differs to yours.

If TBK's bid was "pish and spin" I urge you to PROVE it by posting your source, contacts, information and evidence. Otherwise it is mere conjecture and an opinion.

Just because TBK do not appear to have won the war (and it isnt over quite yet) doesnt mean that they were all "pish and spin" - far from it. It could just as easily be that they felt the appropriate value of the club was less than what Charles Green felt it was. It really is a simple scenario to play out.

Nobody is talking rubbish about what you post. They are merely trying to point the error of your posts. Much the same way as you have demanded "sources" from people on here or you wont believe what they say..... the only way YOU can prove TBK's were pish and spin is if YOU prove it.

And it isnt about banning you. Nobody is trying to do that. They just want you to accept that it is your opinion and not fact. 1+1=2 is a fact. TBK being "pish and spin" is an opinion unless you have inside info.

As an aside, Tannochside's OP was not an all-out pro-TBK post - if you had spent the time to read the full post without "anti-TBK" specs on you would have seen that.

Can we please move on from this ? ALL of us ?

I'm not making anything up and this isn't about what you've posted about The Blue Knights either. This is about a series of events where you've previously been asked not to make accusations and derogatory comments about other forum members and their contribution here, then warned about it when you persisted in doing it. You've done it to forlanssister on loads of threads, Tannochsidebear on this thread and other members of the forum too and I'm once again asking for it to stop.

The plight of the club in recent times has been an emotional roller-coaster for us all, but there's no excuse for attacking or bad-mouthing fellow Bears.

Ok mate i can see we will never agree about this mainly as you as not playing fair with every person and treating them the same.

It's very interesting that you say i have done it to forlanssister on loads of threads yet you fail to mention the abuse that he has been giving me, i think it's clear that your not happy that i have been pointing out the rubbish from one section on here.

In fact i find it nothing short of shocking that you highlight this and ignore what other people have been posting about me, but hey thats your call mate.

Ok mate i can see we will never agree about this mainly as you as not playing fair with every person and treating them the same.

It's very interesting that you say i have done it to forlanssister on loads of threads yet you fail to mention the abuse that he has been giving me, i think it's clear that your not happy that i have been pointing out the rubbish from one section on here.

In fact i find it nothing short of shocking that you highlight this and ignore what other people have been posting about me, but hey thats your call mate.

If I were you I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of banning me. Leave of your own volition with your dignity intact.

Edited by caseyjones

I think we are talking about different things here , and I cant talk for Zappa , but what I was taking issue with you was not your opinion on TBK but your use of the term op (which is generally agreed to mean original poster ) and that he was full of pish and spin.

Yet in your post which I have included you say that you have never accused anyone of posting pish and spin , I think we are arguing or rather discussing different points here .Like I also said I cant speak for Zappa but I am guessing he may be thinking along the same lines as me

Are deliberately trying to miss the point mate?

I have stated that i have never said anybody is posting pish and spin JUST BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH IT. That is what Zappa keep accusing me off what is not correct and i have pointed that out to him.

Craig mate i'm sorry but i find your post to be totally nonsense and again like Zappa trying to twist things again.

Also as for the comments on sources again this was not what i ask for for at the time but why let that get in the way.

I get that your backing the admin up mate but at least try and be fair about it.

Thats the last from me as far as this thread is concerned unless more is posted against me that is incorrect.

Craig mate i'm sorry but i find your post to be totally nonsense and again like Zappa trying to twist things again.

Also as for the comments on sources again this was not what i ask for for at the time but why let that get in the way.

I get that your backing the admin up mate but at least try and be fair about it.

Thats the last from me as far as this thread is concerned unless more is posted against me that is incorrect.

CG, I am not backing up the admin. If you take a look at historical posts you will see that I disagree with Zappa fairly frequently.

When I post I post my own opinion - if it happens to agree with somebody else then so be it. If it doesnt then likewise so be it.

I can be fair, absolutely - and I believe my last post WAS fair.

Question for you - you say that the OP is pish and spin, correct ? On whose behalf is the OP spinning for ? Because I have read the OP a couple of times and each time the post comes across to me as being far from pro-TBK. It is, to me at least, reasonably scathing of them - saying they had plenty of chances to pony up the cash but they never took the chnce to do so.

If you dont want to answer my question no worries, I understand.

Besides, all of this now seems to be a bit moot given where we are.

So I guess we all, me included, can move on from this.

To move the debate on a little, I remember TBK saying they had anything up to 12 investors involved and had pledged their cash early doors.

In actual fact, they had half as many people and as TB has suggested, it's debatable how much they even had to invest between them. It could be argued PM was simply flying kites early in the process to infer he had more backing than he did have.

Yesterday Charles Green said he had 20 investors involved and none have been named. I wonder how long before than number dwindles as well?