The truth about TBK bid

When there is no CVA, all the 'Rangers Supporters' will leave the consortium.

I actually think we are getting taken for a ride here.

I think the Admins have been stringing the bidders along until the end of the season.

First the £500,000 to be a PB, when was that dropped. The Millar bid which was favourite for a while, then Kennedy, it was on, then off, Kennedy was that sure he flew over from New York. Now there are no more fixtures, no more 50,000 at Ibrox to protest, so Green buys the Club with no £500,000 up front.

Abid which was that far down the line, there was no need for diligence.

Hope I'm wrong but to my mind we are not out of the woods by a long chalk.

I think that we have every right to be confused , however what is clear is that we have new owners who will want to ensure they arent paying out unnecesarily , they will want a CVA i believe , however the biggest threat is still the on going losses and how they aim to deal with steadying our finances .

One thing that CG stated and is something I 100% agree with , there are very few clubs anywhere who , if run correctly , can get access to the C/L , we can and at a budget much lower than say an EPL team

To move the debate on a little, I remember TBK saying they had anything up to 12 investors involved and had pledged their cash early doors.

In actual fact, they had half as many people and as TB has suggested, it's debatable how much they even had to invest between them. It could be argued PM was simply flying kites early in the process to infer he had more backing than he did have.

Yesterday Charles Green said he had 20 investors involved and none have been named. I wonder how long before than number dwindles as well?

Was interesting to hear him claiming in his PC that you just have to give him a phone if your money checks out your in, so they must be ready to issue more shares then.

Can somebody that knows about this stuff tell me this?

What are the chances of getting a cva?

Two things:

(1) In my opinion, you misread the OP's post. In my view, it is in fact critical of the P.Murray/B.Kennedy group's approach to buying Rangers.

(2) There is no need to steer this thread into a debate on the likelihood of a CVA's success. There will be another specific thread for that.

Edited by tangent60