I don't trust Duff & Phelps, not one iota.

I think that all they care about at this stage is getting out of dodge.

I know I'll probably get some stick for not just getting on board and hoping for the best without asking questions, but I can't help it. I have to say exactly what I think.

It sounds to me like Duff & Phelps will put a CVA proposal to the creditors which they probably know won't be accepted due to a portion of the CVA pot offer being conditional on litigation down south. I can't remember the exact words from Whitehouse, but I'm almost certain that he didn't reveal which litigation he was referring to being included in the CVA proposal. I'm presuming it's the money that was left in the Collyer Bristow client account which was ringfenced, but that money is being claimed by several parties is it not?

Then there's the important matter of whether or not both D&P and Green were bending the truth (telling lies) when they said that if a CVA is rejected their plan will default to a "Bill Miller" newco model.

Will it really be the same as the Bill Miller model or will it be a straight newco and liquidation?

Were they just trying to give us the impression that it would be the Bill Miller newco model because a lot of fans had absorbed that and began taking it on board?

Frankie brought it up before that Miller was only there to soften up the support into accepting a bit at a time. CVA, incubator newco with merger, incubator newco but merger might not be possible and now the latest scenario.

Until everything is done and dusted, that lot shouldn't be given an inch.

Oh thanks for that mate. For the first time in months I have had some happiness over the past 48 hours. :spl:

Sorry, but I can't help it. I'm no more comfortable with our situation now than I was last week. In fact, I'm even less comfortable now because Duff & Phelps have closed the door on the other bidders with this "exclusivity" and "binding contract" bullshit.

I don't believe for one minute that they want to get a CVA accepted and I think D&P and Green were bullshitting us with the "Bill Miller newco" patter.

I posted this on another thread, might be rubbish, but then.

When there is no CVA, all the 'Rangers Supporters' will leave the consortium.

I actually think we are getting taken for a ride here.

I think the Admins have been stringing the bidders along until the end of the season.

First the £500,000 to be a PB, when was that dropped. The Millar bid which was favourite for a while, then Kennedy, it was on, then off, Kennedy was that sure he flew over from New York. Now there are no more fixtures, no more 50,000 at Ibrox to protest, so Green buys the Club with no £500,000 up front.

Abid which was that far down the line, there was no need for diligence.

Hope I'm wrong but to my mind we are not out of the woods by a long chalk

You're probably right that Duff and Phelps do "want rid". It's an unfortunately similar situation to when SDM was being pressured into a sale by the bank (if that's really what happened). The seller doesn't really care too much who buys, and there's no-one in a position to check that the buyer has the club's best interests at heart. Just got to hope that they do. Admidst the spin and the scaremongering how can we judge?

I am confused here, what else are they supposed to do? Money at the club is running out soon, surely when that happens it will be game over anyway? They are not going to just knock back the best bid at the table for this mob because they have a legal responsibility to the creditors first and foremost to provide the best deal. At this moment in time that is the Green consortium.

If other bidders just put their money where their mouth is then there would be no need to complain but they didn't. So we need to back this mob, they have as much chance of achieving a CVA as anyone else. I am not sure what else could have been done, time is running out fast along with funds.

And hear it starts.

Any chance we could wait a wee bit and see what happens? See there plans? Or will we just start the protest right now?

Nothing is starting here at all. Other people have voiced their initial concerns yesterday & today. I wanted to voice my opinion last night, but thought it was better to leave it for 24hrs and see if I still felt the same way tonight.

I'm not inciting any protests either. I simply don't trust Duff & Phelps and what we were told in their press conference with Green.

We all have a right to go with our instincts on this and my instincts tell me to be suspicious of whether what we were told is 100% accurate.

Other people won't agree with me being suspicious and asking questions and I respect that point of view.

The most important point I'm making is that I want to know whether Duff & Phelps & Green were bullshitting about the "Bill Miller newco" model coming into effect if a CVA is rejected or if they actually plan a straight newco & speedy liquidation of Rangers Football Club plc.

I think that's an important question.