Leggat - DALGLISH LINED UP TO JOIN GREEN GANG BID FOR RANGERS-Exclusive

Holy Christ. It wasn't so long ago I actually quite enjoyed his wee blog. Then slowly an excessive use of capital letters started to creep in, then some conspiracy stuff....and now this. Maybe it's all got a bit much for him. Can't say I blame him!

He seems to have went a bit mental.

We all know what I think of Leggo and his writing.

But for once I'd like to thank Ian for posting this - it just shows what a complete fruitcake he's (Leggo, not Ian) become. Leggo is now as bad as Spiers, and unfortunately, not as intelligent.

Spiers provokes responses by baiting people and deliberately being controversial - Leggo just seems to be a blowhard with absolutely no evidence to back up any of his nonsense.

So not only is he a bad writer, but the content of his blogs is now complete twaddle.

There are much much better writers/bloggers out there, way more credible. Chris, McKellar, and others. Even Pacheco who struggles with his English.

I think Green was hoping for Souness who has since said no thanks.

It's interesting that Souness would only have been interested had it been Kennedy. So basically his own friendships are more important than the club's survival. Cheers Souey.

It's interesting that Souness would only have been interested had it been Kennedy. So basically his own friendships are more important than the club's survival. Cheers Souey.

I don't see it that way. I see it as he would have been happy to work with Kennedy, but not with Green. It doesn't have to be about friendships, just whether or not you want to work with someone.

I think for any figurehead to get involved in a bid when they don't really know the individuals involved is very risky. Perhaps once the deal is signed, sealed and delivered to all our satisfaction a figurehead will step forward.