Green - Are You Convinced?

Does Green and his 20/6/5 member consortium convince you that they are genuine?

We were told there were 20, individuals, families, Rangers Supporters from all over the world.

Now there are 5/6, I think. Can we trust people who tell us lies, have we not been shafted enough.

P.T. Barnum.

As much as I'm sceptical about Green, I do think he's genuine enough.

I just don't think he can provide what he says he will. Genuine finance has been a problem for all bidders - none are prepared to admit that which is causing them PR grief IMO.

As much as I'm sceptical about Green, I do think he's genuine enough.

I just don't think he can provide what he says he will. Genuine finance has been a problem for all bidders - none are prepared to admit that which is causing them PR grief IMO.

Which will lead to Groundhog Day 12,18,24 months down the line....:(

Just a thought, considering a CVA has yet to be agreed, perhaps CG has decided to pull his neck in a bit regarding the "20/6/5 member consortium". Don't think bragging about consortium/available cash would do any good towards getting a CVA accepted. Well I hope that's the case anyway.

Is it possible that the numbers involved are dependent on a successful CVA?

Can't remember if it was in the media conference or subsequent interviews, but Green did say that a number of consortium members would pull out in the event of a newco.

Of course, if that's the case then it's not exactly comforting that we have an £8.5m CVA pot with (supposedly) 20 contributors involved which would then drop to 5/6 if it's not accepted.

It's even more disconcerting however if we have 5 or 6 involved with some expected to drop interest if we lose out on the CVA.

In that case could you even call it a consortium?

...and what about the max 15% shareholding?