Green - Are You Convinced?

Rangers supporter bit doesn't bother me look at the mess PM made of it and he's a Rangers supporter, as for number of investors I don't care if it's 5 or 105 as long as somebody wants to invest that's great. If I remember rightly when he said 20 to start with it didn't go down to well because it was too many now all of a sudden we want 20.

The Rangers Supporter bit bothers me, because it was a lie. As the 20 investors was.

If someone tells you a lie from the off, don't you have suspicions about them?

I'm not entirely convinced by Green but for time being will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I Hope he comes in and lives up to his word, However I feel D&P have rejected better people for the job of saving our club in favour of Greens offer

IMO they done this as it was easiest option for them.

£8.5m cash into the CVA pot (with other monies later, and the possibility of a fall-back to a new company route) is satisfactory for me at this time.

Until another group can offer this kind of money and solution, I'd be amenable to seeing if they can achieve their plan.

The P.Murray group's plan appears to be to scare all other interested parties away, submit a very low (in terms of actual liquid cash) and clause sensitive CVA (which fails), and then to follow the new-company route also. All well and good, but it does not take account of competing groups that bid more money, especially those which pay a reasonably significant amount of money into the creditor's pot.

Edited by tangent60

Just a thought, considering a CVA has yet to be agreed, perhaps CG has decided to pull his neck in a bit regarding the "20/6/5 member consortium". Don't think bragging about consortium/available cash would do any good towards getting a CVA accepted. Well I hope that's the case anyway.

I was thinking about this the other day to. Why state that you've gathered 20 million at this stage? Surely that is only going to have the creditors stroking their chins....

I see the normal suspects are at there normal hate anything or anybody other than TBK.

We are getting to a stage where i would not blame Green or anybody else if they just said fuck it and walked away.

I don't see a lot of hate - just some valid questions and concerns.

To use your shopping analogy of the other thread, I couldn't care if Asda or Tesco closed tomorrow or who is bidding for them. I do care about Rangers and given the farce of the last two owners it's dependent on us to ask the questions to stop it happening again.