Charles Green Interview

~the wasp,

Don't make such derogatory comments about other Rangers forums here please. There's members of every other Gers forum who are also members here and we all get along fine. :tu:

Are you that Mr. know-it-all gunslinger from taig infested R.M.?

Anyway whether you are or not,your truly out-to-lunch with your Lab comment.

As any dog owner can tell you,all dogs can bite,and it all depends on their environment,and how it is treated,as to how it behaves.

As far as Labs go,they are away down the the list of potential biters. So there!

yeah but what I said was statiscally true.

lovely dogs of course but larger numbers make them likely to top the list a long with people not being suitable owners for such intelligent dogs I suspect.

I work with animals.

lovely dogs of course but larger numbers make them likely to top the list a long with people not being suitable owners for such intelligent dogs I suspect.

I work with animals.

Since we've swayed from topic and on to dogs now...do you really know anything about Labradors?

~the wasp,

Don't make such derogatory comments about other Rangers forums here please. There's members of every other Gers forum who are also members here and we all get along fine. :tu:

So I can't ask a simple question? sounds kinda like Follow Follow to me.

I work with animals.

Hey! GS Labs come in maybe 7-8-9 in the top ten of dangerous dogs,but only because it's a big dog,and can obviously apply a big bite.

Having said that, you having worked with dogs must know that the worst biters are actually these tiny little lap-dogs.

So I can't ask a simple question? sounds kinda like Follow Follow to me.

You can ask simple questions all you like, but saying another Gers forum is taig infested isn't asking a simple question. This isn't the thought cops pulling you up, you can think whatever you like. What I'm saying is that posting derogatory comments on here about other Gers forums is something that Gersnet asks it's members not to do. Simples! :)

Don't you start, ya trouble maker! :box: :D

Cheers Zap...but FF? He he...they're unbelievable in banning for banning sake, still shellshocked by it....maybe one day I'll get back on.

Have to change my ISP, can't see that happening unless some provider comes up with a 'can't knock that back' offer.:thinking: