Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Like the Scottish cup I fancied Bayern around October to win the CL but I did back them, so well hoping Zee Germans win this.

Id be wanting Munich to win anyway even if I didnt back them.

Home advantage gives Munich a lift but puts bit more pressure on them. Cant see them slipping up though with the class they have. Robben, Muller, Ribery, Schweinstieger etc...all at their peak against an ageing Chelsea team.

C'mon Zee Germans!

There sure is class in that Chelsea team, you saw it in sparks. On the day though, much like they did against Barca, they essentially used our tactics of 2007/2008 and primarily focused on "not to lose" goals and games, instead than going for glory up front. Well drilled, well executed. And rest assured, they wil bemoan this "anti-football" again.

There sure is class in that Chelsea team, you saw it in sparks. On the day though, much like they did against Barca, they essentially used our tactics of 2007/2008 and primarily focused on "not to lose" goals and games, instead than going for glory up front. Well drilled, well executed. And rest assured, they wil bemoan this "anti-football" again.

I did think it had the same hallmarks of our final in 2008, especially when Bayern scored.

Anyway even though I am not a fan of Chelsea I am pleased for them. Even if they have Terry in their team.

Im gutted to see them win TBH. They are no where near the best team in Europe. Bayern blew it. Dominated the match for 90 mins.....Robben missed pen (although he didnt look like he'd score it).

Dont know whats is worse, Man City winning the league or Chelsea winning the CL.