Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Chelsea

WOW, that’s a pretty frightening analogy you have. So wrong too. So what if he used foul language and had consensual sex with another woman, which, in reality, is none of our business.

Foul language? You're having a laugh right? It's my business because it was all over the papers and in the media for weeks after it happened for the public to see it and comment on. Foul language is a bit of an understatemt.

As for the consensual sex part. Yip, I'll give you that but he's still a thug from a family of thugs/drug dealers.

Foul language? You're having a laugh right? It's my business because it was all over the papers and in the media for weeks after it happened for the public to see it and comment on. Foul language is a bit of an understatemt.

As for the consensual sex part. Yip, I'll give you that but he's still a thug from a family of thugs/drug dealers.

People need to grow a pair. Ferdinand is a cry baby, i’m sure he’s called other players a “cunt” or some other naughty word on the pitch. Yet when he gets it back it’s national headlines because he’s half a black.

You’re being very very Scottish about this. You have the chip shop on your shoulder and will only see bad in any situation. the guy won the CL. Good on him. He’s not a rapist, or any sort of criminal, he’s a normal lad off the streets, that’s all

So Terry is a sex pest because he can talk the pants of most women he meets, really can't make this shit up. As for the racist bit he lost it for a second doesn't make him a dye in the wool racist just makes you a bit thick which we can all agree Terry is.

So to recap Terry is your not to bright footballer who can get his hole whenever he fancies it.

A normal lad off the streets? FFS, give us all a break. Normal people off the streets don't turn into vile racist thugs.

Oh Lord hahahaha. yeah he’s a Supreme wizard in the KKK, recruits for the NF and regularly attacks non whites in the street. Wonderful hahahahahah

It's in interests of The FA (Euro 2012) to have delayed the enquiry.

That isnt true Gav.

It is delayed because there is a civil case to be heard. It is going to court whereas in the Evra/Suarez case no charges were pressed. If the FA hear the case before the civil case then it would prejudice the civil case.

WOW, that’s a pretty frightening analogy you have. So wrong too. So what if he used foul language and had consensual sex with another woman, which, in reality, is none of our business.

Foul language ? He was RACIST (allegedly). I hate the PC world as much as the next person but to downplay racism is completely wrong. So when the Tims were racially abusing Walters or Edu or Bartley you simply put it down to being "foul language" ? I doubt it.

Consensual sex with SOMEBODY else's woman, a team-mate's at that. Doesnt make him a sex pest, I agree. But it does make him a horrible person. hardly a role model for the youngsters from a moral fortitude sense.

John Terry is a knob

It was quite funny how he was stripped to pick up the trophy yet wasn't playing. And it did smack of self-centred knobbery as we can probably mostly agree on. But given I'm not a Chelsea fan, I can't bring myself to get indignant about the whole thing.

Foul language ? He was RACIST (allegedly). I hate the PC world as much as the next person but to downplay racism is completely wrong. So when the Tims were racially abusing Walters or Edu or Bartley you simply put it down to being "foul language" ? I doubt it.

Consensual sex with SOMEBODY else's woman, a team-mate's at that. Doesnt make him a sex pest, I agree. But it does make him a horrible person. hardly a role model for the youngsters from a moral fortitude sense.

John Terry is a knob

TBH i didn’t give a fuck about Walters etc getting abuse. I’m bigger than that, it shows the cretins that spout it up more than anything.

The woman Terry fucked was single and a well know slut.

I don;t like him myself, but to say he’s a sex pest etc is wrong

TBH i didn’t give a fuck about Walters etc getting abuse. I’m bigger than that, it shows the cretins that spout it up more than anything.

The woman Terry fucked was single and a well know slut.

I don;t like him myself, but to say he’s a sex pest etc is wrong

Terry was banging Wayne Bridge's girlfriend. Hardly "single" unless looking to justify Terry's actions.

Racism is abhorrent - it is your prerogative to "not give a fuck" but that doesnt make it any less despicable to a great many people. To downplay it as simply "foul language" is under-selling it.