On BBC there saying he has proof of double contracts, evidence of a conflict of interests between D+P and the ticketus deal and more dirt to come out about Craig Whyte. :(

Also had an advisor on saying D+P must now step down or be removed.

Also stated David Murray was the biggest beneficiary of EBT scheme taking home £6.3million from it. Barry Ferguson over £2.5million. :(

Absolutely disgusting stuff.

BBC also seem to have changed the name of the documentary to "the men who stole the jersey".

Edited by kuznetsov

Is it disgusting because it's the BBC and it's all lies, or disgusting because it's claiming we were basically breaking the law?

I mean the way Murray was mismanaging our club was disgusting mate. Ferguson earning over £2.5m over and above his already ridiculous salary and bonus'.

Where we really breaking the law though? Is there any difference to that and image rights?

I mean the way Murray was mismanaging our club was disgusting mate. Ferguson earning over £2.5m over and above his already ridiculous salary and bonus'.

Where we really breaking the law though? Is there any difference to that and image rights?

I wouldn't panic too much anyway. Their entire case is based on the dual contracts - and all they seem to be doing is saying they've seen evidence. They are not presenting it. The EBT scheme is not illegal - mismanagement of it could well be, but the BBC have not proven that to be the case. Not yet anyway.

I wouldn't panic too much anyway. Their entire case is based on the dual contracts - and all they seem to be doing is saying they've seen evidence. They are not presenting it. The EBT scheme is not illegal - mismanagement of it could well be, but the BBC have not proven that to be the case. Not yet anyway.

They have put some list on their website now. Not sure what to make of it but i have to say i am not surprised by the state we find ourselves in given the way Murray was doing things.

I knew EBT's were not illegal but i recall hearing that it was the way Murray used and abused them that was what authority had a problem with.