Whyte takeover and Ticketus deal emails

Not one link to Clark & Whitehouse so you can't point the smoking gun at them, it looks like Greir was trying to drum up business for his company and saw all this coming. Then drops his colleagues right in it by not telling them the whole story.

Speaking of CB, that's exactly what they did with Withey and Ticketus will no doubt do the same with Ross Bryan.

In the event they're taken to task they'll no doubt claim it was the act of an individual.

That didn't wash for us though so you never know...

PS: on the programme the domain of the email addresses was not concealed. Why is it concealed here?

Out of interest, did you or anyone else manage to catch the hidden identity in the last email?

A source perhaps?

Not one link to Clark & Whitehouse so you can't point the smoking gun at them, it looks like Greir was trying to drum up business for his company and saw all this coming. Then drops his colleagues right in it by not telling them the whole story.

Aye, I can hear him now. "Hey Paul, David, Craig Whyte the owner of Rangers FC has asked for me to recommend administrators to him, do you want the gig?"

Twelve months later - "Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you I was involved in the takeover and it was a tad fraudulent... ooops!"

What do you mean "if"? my stance has been well documented on here.

With all due respect, stop acting like everyone on the forum should know your stance on every issue. That's a bit egotistical.

If you look at the bottom email it's clear that Betts is telling Grier that Grier will be dealing with Ticketus.

Keep shooting the messenger though!

What is clear is that the evidence in that programme was selective at best and tenuous at worst.

Aye, I can hear him now. "Hey Paul, David, Craig Whyte the owner of Rangers FC has asked for me to recommend administrators to him, do you want the gig?"

Twelve months later - "Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you I was involved in the takeover and it was a tad fraudulent... ooops!"

To be honest Zappa if that was true it wouldn't surprise me, Clark & Whitehouse are just doing their job good/bad is open to debate. Greir a senior partner of D&P has manouvered his company into a position to make millions, by having inside info on what was being done at the time and I believe what was to follow to lead us into Admin and make D&P millions.

Just out of interest, who made these - I would suppose - confidental e-mails available?

Where in these e-mails does it state that D&P et al knew about the way Whyte would use the Ticketus money?

I also wonder who was the whistleblower, surely gaining access to private email is in all tense and purposes illegal. However good or bad the information is being produced and important to the fans or public.

I also wonder who was the whistleblower, surely gaining access to private email is in all tense and purposes illegal. However good or bad the information is being produced and important to the fans or public.

... coming to think of it, if someone tries to use these "private" e-amils in court without having had a court order beforehand, wouldn't this evidence be deemed null and void? No matter the public outcry now?

... coming to think of it, if someone tries to use these "private" e-amils in court without having had a court order beforehand, wouldn't this evidence be deemed null and void? No matter the public outcry now?

Of course not.