Administrators' Statement On BBC Documentary

"We did however provide the BBC with lengthy written statements stating our position and we are publishing these on the Rangers website.

Why publish them on the Rangers website it is Duff and Phelps business not Rangers business.

I would assume that Whyte ain't D&P here ... and a company like them will not take kindly if an organization such as the BBC throws dirt at them, especially if it is untrue. It will suit these BBC idiots nicely if someone actually goes after them and shakes their ivory tower.

I would assume that Whyte ain't D&P here ... and a company like them will not take kindly if an organization such as the BBC throws dirt at them, especially if it is untrue. It will suit these BBC idiots nicely if someone actually goes after them and shakes their ivory tower.

I sincerely doubt that the BBC is collectively clenching their bum cheeks at the thought of a legal action from Duff & Phelps.

I sincerely doubt that the BBC is collectively clenching their bum cheeks at the thought of a legal action from Duff & Phelps.

Aha.

Why is it that some people apparently look upon these supposed facts with some glee and expect that D&P et al will fail here and miserably? If an institution like the BBC talks rubbish, they should be held accountable for this. They represent the standard for many a news agency this side of Saturn's rings and in this day and age (and country) some journos need a reminder of that. If no-one at least attempts to make a stand, this lot will get away with next to everything ... as Chick Young time and again proves.

I wish the search function was working because I can't be bothered writing another "The BBC is a government propaganda machine which is above the law" rant. :hm:

The organisation is practically never held accountable for anything even when severely challenged.

It's the CSC idiots at Pacific Quay abusing this untouchable organisation who need to be brought down a peg.

Edited by Zappa

Aha.

Why is it that some people apparently look upon these supposed facts with some glee and expect that D&P et al will fail here and miserably? If an institution like the BBC talks rubbish, they should be held accountable for this. They represent the standard for many a news agency this side of Saturn's rings and in this day and age (and country) some journos need a reminder of that. If no-one at least attempts to make a stand, this lot will get away with next to everything ... as Chick Young time and again proves.

Yes, here we go again let's blame the BBC and pretend everything in the garden is rosy......:rolleyes:

Two sides to every story right enough.....D&P's response does nail all the points pretty much head on other than the role of Grier pre takeover of course. If you look for conspiracies hard enough anywhere you will find them but I do think D&P have been sold a job with a big payoff but a lot of potential hazards to negotiate on the way.

Yes, here we go again let's blame the BBC and pretend everything in the garden is rosy......:rolleyes:

Yes, let's do that "black & white and there is just one version of the truth" - rubbish. If you like all of the garbage* spouted by Daly and Young these last few months and let them off unchallenged, feel free to do so. Iit is just "our" club and people working for it that they continuously attack and if they do that on valid ground, fine. If not, they need to be reigned in.

*Which is not to say that they haven't had their moments in guessing correctly or actually having some facts.