David Murray going to get any attention?

He won't get any heat.

What did he do that was against the law nothing, he ran the club out of control chasing an impossible dream ( that we bought into remember) so jail is a bit far fetched. What he made a mess of was the way he funded that dream going by last nights programme he was paying the bank with its own money that's a good trick until it eventually bites you on the arse.

We all know he took money out of Rangers why the indignation suddenly when bawbag Daly tells us that?

Think on this if and I know it's a big if, the tax case comes back with a low sum to be paid or nothing to pay will he be praised for the way he played it all along?

Remember we're not in Admin because of EBT's it's because the bastard Whyte didn't pay the Paye/NI something that Murray never even came close to trying.

Lying, cheating, borrowing, egotistical scum is Murray.

Hell will freeze over before I praise him.

What did he do that was against the law nothing, he ran the club out of control chasing an impossible dream

To be honest, he's not been good but he's been little more than a very naughty boy.

The real malice in all of this is HMRC whose ethics in this are totally questionable. As I've said before and so many people don't seem to get, is that there is very few justice systems where there is a rule which is incredibly woolly, and using a loophole round it in full view is condoned for 12 years and then the authorities decide to heavily punish one party and backdating it 10 years and thereby trebling it.

Not only is that totally unethical they used their muscle and threats to almost push Rangers out of existence even before they have proven that the club are even guilty.

Murray may have been reckless, but in a fair tax system, it would never have happened. After we paid the tax return in the first year, if it was wrong, HMRC should have cried foul, demanded the payment and that would have been that. End of.

Any other debt is statute barred after six years, this should be as well as HMRC have not asked for the money in time. I can see no need for penalties as there was no malice involved and it was done in good faith in full view. We should be paying four years of the tax plus interest for the last six years AND be allowed to pay over a period of time which allows it to be affordable.

If it was Celtic or other companies I dislike (like Apple), I would be saying the same thing. HMRC are the main villains of the piece. Other villains have just been feeding off the carcase.

What HMRC have done is highly wrong and unfair and should not be happening in a modern, democratic country.

( that we bought into remember)

I've also dealt with this many times. YOU may have bought into it. I know most people had the dream but I know of few who bought into the idea of spending a crippling amount of money to achieve it. That is a complete fallacy and I wish people would stop stating it as fact. It's complete rubbish. Like I say, speak for yourself. Many of us know how to balance a bank account and the dangers of over borrowing for short term gain - and don't buy into it.

We all know he took money out of Rangers why the indignation suddenly when bawbag Daly tells us that?

When you have a propaganda expert with an agenda against you, why wouldn't you have indignation at everything they say?

Think on this if and I know it's a big if, the tax case comes back with a low sum to be paid or nothing to pay will he be praised for the way he played it all along?

Without a CVA or newco it wouldn't matter as HMRC would just appeal and appeal again. How he played it is very related to the EBTs and interpretation of wrongdoing. If he hadn't done them or they say Vodaphone had proven them totally legal then he'd have mismanaged the club but left it with £14m of debt. OR if HMRC had done a deal for say £12m over 12 years, he have left the club in £26m of debt. Hardly criminal.

Remember we're not in Admin because of EBT's it's because the bastard Whyte didn't pay the Paye/NI something that Murray never even came close to trying.

That's just not understanding the situation. We could easily have been in admin without that - eg Whyte not paying other bills; Ticketus seeing they weren't getting paid; if Whyte hadn't bought the club, Lloyds could have put us in; and if none of that, the BTC, if we lost, would eventually put us there.

I think Whyte just acted in a pre-emptive way which reduced the club's and his eventual liabilities. Mainly in my opinion due to the Ticketus payments.

Whyte was playing a game where we nullified the BTC and he makes a profit while shafting HMRC, Ticketus and other creditors.

Unfortunately, he didn't give a shit about the collateral damage to the club.

No-one else was willing to take Rangers on and face the BTC - and Murray and Lloyds wanted desperately to avoid it.

Whyte seen a way to profit from it.

Administration was always going to happen due to the actions of HMRC in relation to Murray's EBTs, Whyte just chose (aproximately) when and how.

It's like blaming chemotherapy for making you ill. Chemo is poison but could save the patient in the end. Whyte is a particularly nasty version.

Guest bluezulu

SDM led the board ,the support and the meeja around the circus arena by the ring on their collective nose.And for a long time we all fell for it.Dispicable bassa.

Murray was reckless at a time when it was perfectly plausible that we could win the European Cup so I could forgive him for chasing a dream however what I cannot forgive him for is the way he has washed his hands of this club to protect his own empire. We have been served up on a plate to vultures like Whyte, Withey and Ellis by Murray after being ran close to insolvency for years. He should have faced up to the EBT scheme he adapted and seen us through a difficult time but chose to cut us loose. Business triumphed over any love he ever had for the club.

David Murray has lied and i'm not one to defend him, but when he says he hasn't drawn any money from Rangers through his EBT's he is telling the truth. It's the same for Douglas Odam who was mentioned in the programme, since leaving Rangers he's worked in a number of Murray's other companies within the group, and the money he's been paid was through contributions from those companies, not Rangers.

The BBC were aware of this, but chose to word their report in such a way as to leave it open to interpretation, which most people would assume was they were paid by Rangers. That's absolutely not true.

The fact is that despite all the evidence the BBC have, they are unable to distinguish which employees in the Murray Group EBT were paid by which entity within the Murray Group. I doubt very much that they have any evidence to show that the payments made were at Rangers discretion or contractual, so hopefully that's a good sign for the outcome of TBC.