Seeds of clubâ??s destruction sown by Fergus McCann

I dont buy McCann being the reason for Murray fucking us over either mate.

Murray didn't care about celtc or the spl.

he thought he could win in Europe that was the mistake.

your right about the gulf in capacity is a big thing. or rather was untill their average dropped below 50k.

If it actually existed outside your own head i guess it would.

Apologies you are correct, we can easily afford to pay players the same as Celtic, we can also easily afford to carry a squad as big and as costly as theirs and we have also been enjoying attendances as high as 60000 in our 50000 capacity stadium. Silly me, you are correct. Must admit it was gutting being just pipped by Celtic to the signings of Ledley, Commons and Brown, thought Keane and Bellamy would choose us too. :confused:

C'mon, wakey wakey. Lets get real here.

Murray didn't care about celtc or the spl.

he thought he could win in Europe that was the mistake.

your right about the gulf in capacity is a big thing. or rather was untill their average dropped below 50k.

Agreed mate. We probably could have with the money he borrowed and we spent, he just had the wrong manager and the wrong players.

Agreed mate. We probably could have with the money he borrowed and we spent, he just had the wrong manager and the wrong players.

actually I think the timing was just a little wrong.

advocatt was undone by the seeding system if he had been 5 or 6 years later maybe a bit more we could have done well.

actually I think the timing was just a little wrong.

advocatt was undone by the seeding system if he had been 5 or 6 years later maybe a bit more we could have done well.

I didnt rate him or his masterplan. We couldnt afford him or it.