How Green And Investors Could Double Their Money

It's caused plenty of trouble and uncertainty, even if we don't have to pay a penny in the end.

lots of yahoo fantasies certainly. but fact is we don't need to be in administration now and we certainly didn't need to dodge paying paye and vat to the tune of 18 million.

much of this could have been avoided even if the ebt case went against us.

we need to repay green.

What is he putting in mate? Does he have the wealth and numbers we are talking about for the CVA pot? I understand investors getting or wanting their money back eventually but Green, i wasnt aware he was a major investor, i thought he was just getting the investors together.

What is he putting in mate? Does he have the wealth and numbers we are talking about for the CVA pot? I understand investors getting or wanting their money back eventually but Green, i wasnt aware he was a major investor, i thought he was just getting the investors together.

Greens contribution was the £2 to pay Whyte apparently , it appears the £2 is all they'll be parting with as it looks like all of their "investment" is merely a loan. So for the second time in a year the fans are effectively buying the club but getting nothing in return.

Greens contribution was the £2 to pay Whyte apparently , it appears the £2 is all they'll be parting with as it looks like all of their "investment" is merely a loan. So for the second time in a year the fans are effectively buying the club but getting nothing in return.

£1-£2-£?

It has the makings of a nice pyramid scheme.