Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

If D&P had asked for £8.5m from the support, giving them the shares, Ibrox and Murray Park in return, the money would have been there within a week, and there would have been no interest to pay on that.

That's how the Rangers world operates!

Absolute rubbish but you keep believing that if it keeps you warm at night.

as I say greens not getting any of my cash and I know a couple that feel the same though most just want the season book forms out.

he's fleecing us and I won't be lining his pockets.

I get the feeling you sometimes forget that beggers can't be choosers and we are in such dire needs we can't be fussy. As GA says he is not doing anything illegal like Whyte did. We're not just talking about a couple of grand here, we're talking about business men who are putting in millions and millions of pounds so of course they are going to want their cash back. That is just plain common sense. Bottom line again is that this is the best deal for the creditors and they come first.

Ultimately we should be happy we might come out of this with a cva having paid back what 9p in the pound according to another thread to the people we owe Millions to. So if we have to pay back the 8.5 million long term and run the club to it's means to do so I don't see what the big issue is.

People don't seem to be happy unless these people are just spunking their cash away.

I get the feeling you sometimes forget that beggers can't be choosers and we are in such dire needs we can't be fussy. As GA says he is not doing anything illegal like Whyte did. We're not just talking about a couple of grand here, we're talking about business men who are putting in millions and millions of pounds so of course they are going to want their cash back. That is just plain common sense. Bottom line again is that this is the best deal for the creditors and they come first.

Ultimately we should be happy we might come out of this with a cva having paid back what 9p in the pound according to another thread to the people we owe Millions to. So if we have to pay back the 8.5 million long term and run the club to it's means to do so I don't see what the big issue is.

People don't seem to be happy unless these people are just spunking their cash away.

they are putting in 2 quid.

they are putting in 2 quid.

So there's just £2 in the CVA pot then I'm confused.

What would you rather have a easily payable loan, paid back in a good time scale or crippling debt that our grandkids & great grandkids are still paying when we are all long gone.

Edited by GovanAllan

They have taken a loan out for the money in the pot.

They have put Ibrox and Murray Park up as security.

Green has been looking for money to keep us running.

Where is the money the investors have put in? £20m we were told.

2 quid of their money.

That my friend is easily the most naive take on this whole mess I've heard, what happens to their money if between now and the final payment we go tits up again, it's gone that's the risk they are taking and believe me it takes baws to throw money at us when you've no guarantee its getting thrown back.

That my friend is easily the most naive take on this whole mess I've heard, what happens to their money if between now and the final payment we go tits up again, it's gone that's the risk they are taking and believe me it takes baws to throw money at us when you've no guarantee its getting thrown back.

That's fair - they are taking somewhat of an initial risk; just like other bidders have when they've all paid for due diligence etc. I'm sure all parties have spent six figure sums at least and Green will have now spent more - funding struggle or not.

However, the fact remains that he will be getting all of his money back (and more). Fair enough, investors expect a return, but just how good will this deal be for the club? That's a difficult question for any of us to answer and I still remain unconvinced over Green and, believe me, I'm as desperate for a resolution on all this as anyone else.

They have taken a loan out for the money in the pot.

They have put Ibrox and Murray Park up as security.

Green has been looking for money to keep us running.

Where is the money the investors have put in? £20m we were told.

Who are they? The Sevco consortium have put their own money in or it's not much of a business deal they are the acting bank.

So they have used Ibrox & Auchenhowie against a loan from themselves on something they will own? Confused

I hope Green has been looking, that's his job and he's getting too well paid for IMO but if he gets the money in he claims then he will have earned it.

Helping to pay Junes bills or this has been for nothing and it's down the plug we go.