Rangers administration: questions as club move toward creditor meetings

Right let's nail this on the head once and for all he's not buying us, he's the front for a group of investors who want a return for their investment it's how the world turns.

No businessman uses his own money he goes to the bank and investors. Do you think Paul Murray was using his own money? Of course not.

If Murray had went to a bank who would actually have gave him money to buy the club or his Knights do you think they wouldn't have wanted a return for that money. Who was going to pay that? That's right us of course the fans by buying season tickets,so are we still buying the club from him.

You think HMRC would've had a hand in drafting the CVA if they hadn't seen the colour of his money.

I agree with a lot you say GS but you need to realise no one was going to just plough millions into us without wanting it back at some point. You might not like it but it's how the business world revolves, the quicker we get a handle on this the sounder we will all sleep at night.

Green stated, in his first public appearance, that under him, Rangers would be free from debt. That was a bare-faced lie - whether or not someone has a handle on how the business world operates.

I was never impressed with TBK, but surely you can't think that it's a great idea that, once again, the support are funding a buyout, and getting fuck all in return?

We are not funding the buyout has he asked us for 8.5mill up front, the investors are funding the buyout and want a return + interest the same way a bank does, you do remember those days when banks still lended money to people.

I think we all need to get a grip and realise this is how the world turns like it or not.

Right let's nail this on the head once and for all he's not buying us, he's the front for a group of investors who want a return for their investment it's how the world turns.

No businessman uses his own money he goes to the bank and investors. Do you think Paul Murray was using his own money? Of course not.

If Murray had went to a bank who would actually have gave him money to buy the club or his Knights do you think they wouldn't have wanted a return for that money. Who was going to pay that? That's right us of course the fans by buying season tickets,so are we still buying the club from him.

You think HMRC would've had a hand in drafting the CVA if they hadn't seen the colour of his money.

I agree with a lot you say GS but you need to realise no one was going to just plough millions into us without wanting it back at some point. You might not like it but it's how the business world revolves, the quicker we get a handle on this the sounder we will all sleep at night.

getting a return for your money because you buy a club for 8 million and build it up is fine.

getting a return because you buy it for two quid and charge the fans interest while they pay the rest off for you is not.

this is nothing like tbk plan.

he's buying us for 2 quid. I promise you if he was putting up the 8.5 million and we weren't paying him back I would be fine with it.

is it really to much to ask for someone to buy us with their own money not ours?

This is my problem with these prospective owners and i include TBK in that too. No one has any interest in putting up their own money. Are we such a risk?

We are not funding the buyout has he asked us for 8.5mill up front, the investors are funding the buyout and want a return + interest the same way a bank does, you do remember those days when banks still lended money to people.

I think we all need to get a grip and realise this is how the world turns like it or not.

then they want us to invest in a share issue that goes to them not the club. then they want to sell their shares at a profit.

some profit is fine. even a good one.

this ones abhorrent.

Problem is, GA, he appears to be still trying to cobble together funding. At this stage in the proceedings, that's pretty worrying.

Says who though Andy? I'm suspicious as well been stung personally on business investments but who is actually saying the money isn't there.

This is my problem with these prospective owners and i include TBK in that too. No one has any interest in putting up their own money. Are we such a risk?

Brian Kennedy was puting up his own money and tbk to a lesser extent.

so was bill miller in fairness it seemed.

The investors don't seem to have put much in so far.