Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

He gambled with the taxman, just like he borrowed and gambled throughout his whole Rangers stewardship.

He certainly took plenty of gambles. Some were sheer recklessness like allowing Advocaat to spend about £70m (NET) on player transfers not counting their wages. Others were far more calculated (and arguably successful) gambles like bringing back Walter and allowing him to spend some money.

The ultimate Rangers enemy is David Murray.

I can't agree with that at all. He made some massive and unforgiveable mistakes, but I'll never believe that he wanted the club to die like our real enemies do.

Do you really mean that? :wtf:
You do have some points worth debating, but really, this last sentence blows anything beforehand into orbit. No ifs or buts.
Agree mate just throwing the question out there to see thoughts of some.

Well apart from the Lennon bit.

Guys, that was a dramatic statement to try and get my contempt across for Murray, believe me I have less than zero respect for Lennon. Although I don't think it should be that unthinkable, TLB is a vile human being who hates us but at the end of the day his actions has never actually been able to cause us any harm. Murrray was our custodian, we trusted him to look after us and he let us down incredibly.