Holland basically need Robben to rip other teams a new arse hole, which often works and on his day he is the best attacking footballer in the world outwith Messi.

Ronaldo was terrible tonight, when he doesn't score, he adds nothing. Do you ever see him controlling games in the way the likes of Messi, Zidane, Rivaldo etc do/did? No.

Couple of good points. I thought the Dutch were going to be too reliant on Sneider TBH.

Agree on Ronaldo, he has all the skill and talent in the world when it comes off but if not he doesnt sit in the middle of the park pulling strings like Gerrard, Scholes, Xavi, Iniesta, Zidane etc....Thats why I couldnt see Portugal winning the tournament, they dont have that type of player and are needing Ronaldo to hit form like the same way you said the Dutch need Robben to open up defences.

Holland are a strange 1. They have 3 or 4 of the top players in world football but other than that they seem more about power than skill. Back in the day, they basically had an entire squad of world class talent to choose from. What are the youngsters like over there Pete? Is there a new batch of talent coming through?

Holland have some good players coming through but Scotland beat their young players in Holland and drew at Hampden. I don't see Holland being a world force in the oncoming few years. The players playing 2 years ago hit a high point to get to the final of the WC but they are on the way down in my vision. I don't see Holland reaching the next round to be honest and I said that before the Denmark game.

Holland have some good players coming through but Scotland beat their young players in Holland and drew at Hampden. I don't see Holland being a world force in the oncoming few years. The players playing 2 years ago hit a high point to get to the final of the WC but they are on the way down in my vision. I don't see Holland reaching the next round to be honest and I said that before the Denmark game.

I went to the u-21 game in Paisley & it was one of the poorest games I've seen. Full house, too. Only Scott Allan, a late sub, looked like a player.

Alan Hansen saying that for 44 mins it was torture. I'd rather watch that than listen to him for 44 mins! :D

Both games yesterday lost my attention they weren't very good, suppose you can expect that when its a very hard group.

Holland have and always will have great players, but attitude is their Achilles....Russia also have great players with fantastic attitude, a wee bit like the Germans in that department.

Russia will win EURO 2012 because they are the team with the best attitude.

As has been said no they wont but will be there or thereabouts, plus the Czech defending/keeping made it look better than it was.

a double today ireland and spain .

Ive a sneaky feeling on Italy to at least get a draw. 4 times World Champs....they will be well up for this.

A not bad treble is a Spanish Treble....Nadal in the tennis, Spain to beat Italy and Alonso in the GP.