Should we be renewing our season tickets if the letters are coming out next week?.

I am wanting to renew mine and I would like to see all the season tickets bought,but I know there are a lot of fans not wanting to buy just now until they know what the money is to be used for,until Green has shown his cash,which I can understand.

The club needs our money so by not buying surely that will have a serious effect on the club,no?.

Green really needs to speak to the fans and make them aware of his intentions for the club as there could be anything upto £15-£17 million of fan investment going into the club and he really needs to show his cards :)

As I said in another thread....Football clubs rely on season tickets in order to function.

Over the close season, there is minimal revenue coming into the club, yet costs are still being incurred, wages still being paid etc. If any of that cash was to be used to pay creditors etc, the club would struggle to run @ a basic level, never mind progress.

I would imagine any monies received from season tickets will be kept separate from any CVA funding.

Unfortunately the people who can really kill the club will be the ones not renewing their season tickets. It is easy for me to say as I don't have the choice but a run of everyone pulling money out of a bank, kills the bank. The same will happen with Rangers. I agree the choice is massive though and I would certainly wait until the CVA has been cleared.

the cva proposal states d&p can take any season book cash they need to run the club in June and July.

I may be wrong.....but is that not what season ticket money is for - to run the club?? The CG consortium are required to provide funding in the interim, until season ticket funds are received.