leggoland - Charles green speaking to d park.

We don’t even know if he has the five or six he is said by some sources to have signed sealed and delivered.

We dont know??? Sums this clown right up.

At best, Charles Green may have access to £8.3M.

I thought the clown said he had no money?

And just to finish on, leggo show how low and bitter TBK will go to to.

He is the emperor with no clothes. Or at least, only one suit.

If this was about any other team i would just laugh, but it's not. This out and out spin from leggo has to stop, the guy is a joke.

So in all of this, why has no-one emerged to try and tap in to the financial resources of supporters and look at an ownership model of some sort? If the support was getting something tangible for their investment instead of just bankrolling some signings, surely that's going to be a viable option given there's a lack of funds coming in from investors?

At the very least, why isn't someone connected with the club asking the sort of questions that guys like Traynor and Leggo have been over the last couple of weeks?

I think the problem is timing. tbk and perhaps even green have plans to do this after a fashion down the line.

I humbly appologise now he is meeting fans at 3pm.

Well that's his chance to allay our concerns. I hope the people going to the meeting have some poignant and important questions ready for him instead of irrelevant shite like renaming Murray Park.

Edited by Zappa

First Question must be " Show us proof of money" then " Investers"

If i was him i would say no chance to this request.

People need to wake up, no matter how bad CW was people like to invest in clubs, and companies and keep that info to themselves. Some Rangers fans need to get in the real world, we will not get to know every details of who ever takes over at Rangers.

He needs to quieten the hype and negativity spouted about him.......only by divulging Facts and Proof will he succeed in the support of the fan groups.

He MUST show something to the reps........after all he is going to be asking them to back him soon in ST sales.