leggoland - Charles green speaking to d park.

At least you'll be spared the choice of having to make a decision to renew or not !

What you mean by that mate?

Says the commander and chief of the 'Anyone But The Blue Knights Brigade'....:whistle:

Again i wish you would stick to facts and stop lying so often mate. Please do tell me and quote me where i have ever said anyone other than TBK?

You will ignore this post as you do everytime you are caught lying. I just wish you would say nothing if all you have is lies.

tell me the plusses. tangible ones.

No your right, somebody buying the club and selling it on if it works later as the club would have to be in a good state sounds rubbish to me. Your right mate lets just get rid of them and let the club fold, that sounds so much better.

No your right, somebody buying the club and selling it on if it works later as the club would have to be in a good state sounds rubbish to me. Your right mate lets just get rid of them and let the club fold, that sounds so much better.

when did he do that?

actions not words go in the good v bad ledger.

when did he do that?

actions not words go in the good v bad ledger.

You do understand the concept that we are waiting on the outcome of the CVA?

Just the same people day after day bringing the same stuff up that they know cant be full answered yet and claiming it's the end of the world when they dont get what they want.