Charles Green statement

Just in and phone ran out of battery couple hours ago so couldn't keep up to date.

From a quick read of it, there isn't much in there at all, which in a way could be seen as a good thing, compared to the long (bullshit) statements Whyte released!

Although I'm glad Murray Park is being re-named, it seems like a token gesture at this stage to get the fans onside.

Blame whoever killed the search function which ensures searching is alas now a time consuming experience ensuring responses are a little tardy.

In other words you have fuck all, i have shown you to be a liar again mate.

as i have said to before, if you have nothing to say it's better to shut up rather than make things up and lie. Dont make me show you up again mate.

In other words you have fuck all, i have shown you to be a liar again mate.

as i have said to before, if you have nothing to say it's better to shut up rather than make things up and lie. Dont make me show you up again mate.

Listen guys this has really got to stop. I have no idea what you asked in another thread and to be honest I am not really interested. We all say things that don't turn out to be true but are posted with the best intentions. Will you two now stop the chirping at each other it is becoming boring for other posters or at least to me. Please if you want to continue the arguement then take it private and you can argue until your heart is content.

Listen guys this has really got to stop. I have no idea what you asked in another thread and to be honest I am not really interested. We all say things that don't turn out to be true but are posted with the best intentions. Will you two now stop the chirping at each other it is becoming boring for other posters or at least to me. Please if you want to continue the arguement then take it private and you can argue until your heart is content.

I take he is un touchable on this?

As every time somebody is having a go at us it's always my post's that highlighted? Even when it's me demanding he backs up yet another out right lie that he has said?

He seems to be the admin pet on this site. What he keeps getting caught lying about is not something that he post's in good faith.

I have said many times before i want nothing to do with him but i will not just ignore his lies.

I take he is un touchable on this?

As every time somebody is having a go at us it's always my post's that highlighted? Even when it's me demanding he backs up yet another out right lie that he has said?

He seems to be the admin pet on this site. What he keeps getting caught lying about is not something that he post's in good faith.

I have said many times before i want nothing to do with him but i will not just ignore his lies.

As I have only met 1 person in real life from this site I don't have any Pets. I am just getting tired of thread after thread after thread of niggling each other. If you read my post correctly you will see I said guy's and you two, which meant both of you. Why you think that is putting him in front of you I don't know. It was aimed at the both of you.

So as I asked if you or whoever else wants to keep niggling at each other then please do it privately and stop making every thread a boring read for people trying to catch up on proper discussion.

Guest superrcooper7

Can you make a bickering thread Pete so all those who just want to slag eachother off can do it there so no-one else has to read it? ;):)

might as well put this in here its pretty much a rehash anyway.

David Leggat - giving it to you straight

Previous Posts

CHARLES GREEN'S ACHILLES HEEL

CRAFTY LLOYDS FAIL TO ANSWER MUIR AND FULLERTON QU...

REGAN, THE SFA AND THE THREAT TO LEE McCULLOCH

WHY RANGERS CANNOT BE KICKED OUT OF SFA

BATTLE WEARY RANGERS FANS NEED AN ICONIC LEADER

GREEN WANTS RANGERS FANS TO PAY WHYTE'S DEBTS

SFA AND REGAN SHOULD BEWARE CONTEMPT OF COURT CHAR...

RANGERS CROWN JEWELS NOW IN DANGER - Exclusive

CELTIC'S DAVID LOW CONFIRMS LINK TO CHARLES GREEN

LLOYDS ACCUSED AGAIN - Exclusive

Subscribe to

Posts [Atom]

Thursday, 7 June 2012

GREEN'S NAME GAME IS PATHETIC STUNT

CHARLES GREEN is running scared of Rangers supporters.

And that is why they should view any promises he makes to them with deep suspicion.

His latest cheap and pathetic populist stunt about the renaming of the club's training complex in Milngavie merely served to underline just how scared Charles Green is.

And just how desperate he is to get his hands on the fans' money.

For supporters should take special note of the fact Green will only allow them a vote in re-naming the Milngavie training headquarters if they buy a season ticket.

In fact, right now Charles Green is begging those fans to buy season tickets. He is on his knees.

Which, as anyone who knows Rangers supporters could tell him, is not a posture they find much favour with.

It also won't do his suit trousers much good. And Green appears to have only the one suit.

But the serious message is that Rangers supporters should believe none of Charles Green's obvious snake oil salesman patter. They should believe no glib promises from Charles Green.

Everything he says, everything Charles Green promises them, should be legally certified by Rangers supporters.

After all, Charles Green is a noted and proven liar.

Witness the 20 worldwide investors who never were.

Witness the £20M he said he had available for Rangers, of which there is no sign.

Witness the pledge that Charles Green promised Rangers will emerge from administration, debt free.

Witness the fact is that Rangers will owe Charles Green £13.5M.

All of the above are pretty good, pretty sound, pretty solid and pretty sensible reasons for taking every promise and pledge Charles Green makes to Rangers fans, with a very large pinch of salt.

In fact, all of Charles Green’s snake oil salesman patter should be taken with enough salt to fill a mine in Siberia.

Right now, Charles Green will promise Rangers supporters the earth. For right now Charles Green is a desperate man who sees his credibility taking hit after hit after hit.

If a warship took as many hits it would be down in Davy Jones’ Locker.

But Charles Green remains afloat. Though only just.

What Charles Green has been trying to do since the day he conned his way into Ibrox with the backing of under investigation administrators, Duff and Phelps, is create confidence in his scheme.

He needs that confidence to attract investors. And that is what he is trying to do, with the help of self confessed unreconstructed Celtic supporter David Low.

But he is failing. Despite his plaintive plea to Douglas Park, after Green's first meeting with David Low, multi millionaire travel tycoon, Park, as shrewd a businessman as there is in Scotland, met Charles Green three times, but refused to give him any money.

For the simple reason that Douglas Park is not sold on Charles Green's snake oil salesman patter.

No news is about to break soon of another even wealthier businessman who has had the begging bowl put under his nose by Charles Green, but who won’t be giving the Yorkshireman one brass farthing.

For there is no confidence in Charles Green’s scheme among the real money men.

Now, his secretive ways, added to the fact he is now a proven liar, see him at odds with Rangers supporters over the issue of £16M worth of season ticket money which he is keen to get his hands on.

All of this makes Charles Green radioactive to the money men.

Never mind him attracting new investors, the ones he claims he has, will soon start falling like flies.

He will have told whoever it is who has pledged the £8.3M which he says is available, that he will attract new investors. He will have promised them that he will bring in more money.

But there’s no sign of any new investors. No sign of any more money.

And that is sure to lead to the mysterious backers who pledged the £8.3M, to start asking what is happening. To start asking Charles Green where their money is going. Before pulling their money out of Charles Green’s scheme

So far, by a shrewd businessman’s reading of the way events are unfolding, Charles Green has had £1.2M invested. Now, if there is a problem with Charles Green’s plans to get his hands on the £16M season ticket money from ordinary rank and file Rangers supporters, those investors will cut and run.

For there will be no point in Charles Green scrapping the CVA and going for liquidation just to get his hands on Ibrox Stadium, the Albion Car Park and the training complex at Milngavie and then transferring ownership of the Crown Jewels from Rangers FC to Green’s Sevco company. Which many believe was his plan all along.

For Charles Green has been rumbled!

Leaving Charles Green with no option but to liquidate his Sevco company which he set up and registered as the vehicle for the Rangers deal.

Which, in turn, would leave under investigation administrators, Duff and Phelps having to start all over again.

Duff and Phelps, though, must surely have a fallback position already in place. Duff and Phelps must surely have a Plan B.

I believe under investigation administrators Duff and Phelps do have a fallback position. Do have a Plan B.

And it will be to try and get Bill Ng interested in Rangers again.

No wonder Charles Green is running scared of Rangers supporters. And if all of that happens, Duff and Phelps better start running too.

AND.......

DESPITE the best efforts of Daily Record editor Alan Rennie, his Sun countrerpart, Andy Harries, and BBC Scotland's all powerful Diarmid O'Hara, the story about Stewart Regan and the hang Lee McCulloch Tweet will not be buried.

Scottish Football Association chief executive, Regan, looked under pressure and uncomfortable when he was forced to answer questions about it at the SFA's AGM broadcast press conference.

Sky Sports News presented a picture which was beamed throughout Great Britain and beyond of an erratic and unimpressive Regan trying to answer why he made a Tweet about hanging Rangers and Scotland star Lee McCulloch one of his favourites and left it on his official SFA Twitter account for more than four months.

Scottish Television too showed Regan on the rack during their Scotland Today flagship programme.

BBC Scotland and it's flagship, Reporting Scotland ignored the issue.

No surprise there, as the news output on BBC Scotland television is in the vice like grip of a member of the Celtic family, Diarmid O'Hara.

And no surprise either that Celtic man O'Hara's lapdog of a poodle Chris "Scrote" McLaughlin, chose to angle his report on SFA President Campbell Ogilvie and EBTs.

Ogilvie is a man of honour and is totally innocent.

Not that you would think it watching the way BBC Scotland's Chris Scrote went after him.

Of course, rabid Celtic fan, Chris Scrote knows that with Diarmid O'Hara in charge at BBC Scotland, he is on safe ground.

And Diarmid O'Hara is equally well aware that as a senior BBC man he is beyond censure.

That is not, however, the case with the Sun and the Daily Record and their editors, Andy Harries and Alan Rennie, who are subject to commercial pressures and answerable to shareholders.

The Stewart Regan story about the threat to hang Rangers and Scotland star, Lee McCulloch will not be going away.

I forecast on Monday that there would be more twists and turns in the tale and that Stewart Regan is a long way from being off the hook.

The Sky Sports News and STV broadcasts were just the start of that prediction coming true.

The next move will be for someone to ask Stewart Regan why, if he thought he had done nothing wrong, he telephoned Lee McCulloch to apologise?

posted by leggoland @ 07:34

As I have only met 1 person in real life from this site I don't have any Pets. I am just getting tired of thread after thread after thread of niggling each other. If you read my post correctly you will see I said guy's and you two, which meant both of you. Why you think that is putting him in front of you I don't know. It was aimed at the both of you.

So as I asked if you or whoever else wants to keep niggling at each other then please do it privately and stop making every thread a boring read for people trying to catch up on proper discussion.

Ok mate no probs from me as i have said i dont want to have anything to do with him.

Can i ask why you or any other mods dont say the same thing about the person or person who post there anti Green made up stuff over and over again in just about every thread?