Charles Green statement

Leggat's quality and seriousness goes up and down like there's no tomorrow.

We as a support should keep the McCulloch incident breweing though. Something far less sinister got Dallas the sack and I see no reason why it should be different with Regan. Double standards at work and here we have something to beat the living shyte out of him ... and the relevant unbiased press reporting.

Leggat's quality and seriousness goes up and down like there's no tomorrow.

We as a support should keep the McCulloch incident breweing though. Something far less sinister got Dallas the sack and I see no reason why it should be different with Regan. Double standards at work and here we have something to beat the living shyte out of him ... and the relevant unbiased press reporting.

Agreed, we should keep it brewing, there is a thread on the subject here....http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?43647-Regan-on-STV

Agree that leggoland can be all over the place and that's why it's hard to work out which parts of that article should concern us and which ones are just his opinion on how Green has chosen to conduct himself. In the list of statements about him, the majority could have an innocent explanation behind them, but at the same time they could set alarm bells ringing if you take a more negative view.

All I know for sure is that I don't know what the hell is going on with our club.

GREEN'S NAME GAME IS PATHETIC STUNT

If the supporter reps asked for the name to be changed and Mr Green agreed , and I believe that to be the case then I fail to understand how it is a PATHETIC STUNT by Green .

The RFFF statement ( if you can call it a statement ) reads that progress had been made with regards to proof of funding and that we should consentrate on the main issue in hand, that being getting the club through the CVA process .

That to me suggest they have been giving some kind of assurance that Green has the funding to see it through ..

The meeting lasted for 3 hours, it seems pretty clear to me that a lot more has been discussed and that there is things that need to be kept in house untill after the CVA process is complete.

Although a better more reasurring statement from the supporters reps could have hepled squash any fears .

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Guest Guardian

I can't help but think if TBK had said they'd rename Murray Park, the suggestion would have had a very different reception. They'd have been hailed as Rangers heroes for it and we certainly wouldn't have seen anyone question their motives.

Green says he'll do something the fans have been asking about for years and suddenly thats a bad thing.

Of course he needs to raise his popularity. There's no shortage of people knocking it for their own ends.

I can't help but think if TBK had said they'd rename Murray Park, the suggestion would have had a very different reception. They'd have been hailed as Rangers heroes for it and we certainly wouldn't have seen anyone question their motives.

Green says he'll do something the fans have been asking about for years and suddenly thats a bad thing.

Of course he needs to raise his popularity. There's no shortage of people knocking it for their own ends.

No doubt, they had people fawning over them because they said they'd have brought Souness and Walter back.

If Murray park is going to be renamed.....How about seeking a sponsor for it???

Granted it wouldn't bring in anywhere near the amount that a Stadium sponsor would get, but every little helps!!! Any money brought in via the training facility via sponsorship could stay with the facility to fund additional coaching or facility upgrades etc.

I think a certain mobile network & crisp manufacturer would work well - The Orange Walkers Training Academy!!!

It's the timing of it that's suspicious. If he said it a few months down the line when he had time to assess things then fair enough.

At the meeting he had with supporters a couple of weeks ago, he emphasised that there was no point in looking back and apportioning blame. The club needed to ignore what had happened and concentrate on moving forward. It seems that he's changed his tune very quickly.

If TBK had issued a similar statement at this point in the process they would be similarly criticised.

The criticism is justified and does not mean that those doing so have agendas. The fans need to hear a lot from him, but for him to issue a statement about one of the things near the bottom of the list is showing that he does not have his priorities correct at this point.

It's the timing of it that's suspicious. If he said it a few months down the line when he had time to assess things then fair enough.

At the meeting he had with supporters a couple of weeks ago, he emphasised that there was no point in looking back and apportioning blame. The club needed to ignore what had happened and concentrate on moving forward. It seems that he's changed his tune very quickly.

If TBK had issued a similar statement at this point in the process they would be similarly criticised.

The criticism is justified and does not mean that those doing so have agendas. The fans need to hear a lot from him, but for him to issue a statement about one of the things near the bottom of the list is showing that he does not have his priorities correct at this point.

The meeting clearly involved more than that, but it can't all be disclosed.

No doubt, they had people fawning over them because they said they'd have brought Souness and Walter back.

Which was made up by them as both people said they were not involved.

Also, remember BK said he was bringing somebody to there press con that was big time, he brought nobody.