Considering that that we've had a week of the RFFF talking about 'card's needing to be put on the table' before they would encourage supporters to buy season tickets they could at least have given some mention to that in their statement.

Names of investors and amounts of money involved aren't important if releasing that information into the public domain would affect the CVA prospects.

However, they went into that meeting seeking clarity on behalf of the support and to come back out with that statement is quite poor really.

Thanks mate, most people with any sense worked out there would be more info from this later. but the normal crew have jumped in and made the nrmal fools of themselves.

Look forward to hearing more later.

Give us a break mate, you talk some p---

Lets rename Murray Park that will keep their attention diverted

It's like throwing a dog a bone knowing it'll just be delighted to get a bone and not even be bothered that there's no meat on it.

From the DR Article 'Fans Fighting Fund want answers from Charles Green before backing season tickets'

RFFF committee member Andy Kerr wants a meeting as soon as possible with Green to get answers.

He said: "There are key questions to be asked about finances and investors and there is a direct correlation between the answers to those questions and season tickets.

"Without assurances and confidence, it will be difficult for us to throw our weight behind asking people to pay their £500 or whatever for season tickets.

"I don't know where the money is coming from to fund the next few months.

"I know there is some money to tide us over but not how much.

"We are worried it might be no different to 12 months ago when the club was bought with borrowed money (by Craig Whyte).

"On the face of it, it appears no different.

"It all comes back to the same thing: who are these people who are investing and why? Do they exist?

"It's time to get the cards on the table.

"The idea is to see Green face to face because we need clarity as soon as we can.

"The RFFF had hoped to meet with him on Wednesday but he couldn't make it.

"But we want to know what we are dealing with, that is the long and short of it."

So it would appear we're getting the short of it then.

What about the season tickets Andy?

So it would appear we're getting the short of it then.

What about the season tickets Andy?

He wasn't at the meeting.

(also that article wasn't meant to be an official RFFF statement as it seems to have been construed, that was due to a misunderstanding by the Press Association journalist whereby the rest of the papers just used the PA copy)

Considering that that we've had a week of the RFFF talking about 'card's needing to be put on the table' before they would encourage supporters to buy season tickets they could at least have given some mention to that in their statement.

Names of investors and amounts of money involved aren't important if releasing that information into the public domain would affect the CVA prospects.

However, they went into that meeting seeking clarity on behalf of the support and to come back out with that statement is quite poor really.

I wasn't at the meeting so don't know, but it is possible that revealing the investors could have a detrimental impact on agreeing the CVA. If HMRC think the investors have more money at their disposal, why would they sell themselves short?

As for the name of the academy, I think Walter Smith and Ally McCoist have to come into the reckoning.

I wasn't at the meeting so don't know, but it is possible that revealing the investors could have a detrimental impact on agreeing the CVA. If HMRC think the investors have more money at their disposal, why would they sell themselves short?

As for the name of the academy, I think Walter Smith and Ally McCoist have to come into the reckoning.

Completely agree regarding naming the investors. Like I said, that's not what's important at this point in time.

I think the troublemakers, spin merchants & press speculation on the Green consortium in terms of those involved and available finance has caused a fair bit of unrest amongst the support. Quotes like those from that DR article don't help either when the outcome of the resulting meeting is a statement that offers anything but reassurance never mind clarity.

With regards to renaming Murray Park, I'd agree that Walter and Ally could be just as deserving as those proposed, but I don't see why it has to be named in someones honour. There's enough of that at Ibrox. Why not just call it the Rangers Academy or Rangers Park?

the choices on the academy name are almost as poor as the timing and nature of the decision to change it at all.

pathetic stuff.

I think someone at the club must have put Green up to this name change malarkey on the basis that it would appease a large section of fans. I don't see any other justification for it when his consortium don't even own the club yet. Some brass neck if it was his idea.