I think someone at the club must have put Green up to this name change malarkey on the basis that it would appease a large section of fans. I don't see any other justification for it when his consortium don't even own the club yet. Some brass neck if it was his idea.

I could think of a few better ideas to get the support onside, how about getting the scum out of the Broomloan and vastly reducing their allocation for there visit to us. Also give our supporters Reps and organisation/groups more influence on how the Police and stewards conduct themselves and improve their attitudes and handling of our home support.

The statement says nothing. The RFFF would be better off not saying anything than coming out with a jumble of words that does not clarify anything. Very disappointing.

Agreed BD, but at least the RFFF statement didn't start waffling on about renaming Murray Park.

As Tannochsidebear says......"It was decided not to shift focus from the most important issue, which is getting through the CVA, hence the short statement".

In a nutshell.

I would hope then that the renaming of Murray Park issue was a last minute decision on some sort of scrap to feed the mhedia with as opposed to the support.

As Tannochsidebear says......"It was decided not to shift focus from the most important issue, which is getting through the CVA, hence the short statement".

In a nutshell.

Did Green confirm the funding for the CVA was in place? Surely that would have been the obvious thing to comment on.

We all know that getting through the CVA is important. We don't need the RFFF to tell us that and to tell us how we will feel about it.