McCoist - We are in talks for return of Gattuso

What I will say about the USA and Scotland. One is managed by a world class striker who was a winner and brought up playing real football. The other is managed by a Sunday league manager.

Interesting how your reply here rather ignores what I just said. I've known hundreds and you've altered that to 'a few fans' 'small group of people'. I am a Milan supporter and have been for a massive proportion of my life. Yet, somehow you dismiss my comments as inaccurate despite having absolutely no idea if they are or not. Is it just because I was negative about Gattuso in some way?

I think it is.

None of the Milan supporters I know, and I've known hundreds, have ever really been big fans of his, apart from maybe one. Generally most thank him for his service but 'it's time for him to move on'.

But, just to clarify, I assume you also question the post I was replying via the same logic, given it said a lot of fans wanted him to stay? Or...why did you only question mine?

Interesting how your reply here rather ignores what I just said. I've known hundreds and you've altered that to 'a few fans' 'small group of people'. I am a Milan supporter and have been for a massive proportion of my life. Yet, somehow you dismiss my comments as inaccurate despite having absolutely no idea if they are or not. Is it just because I was negative about Gattuso in some way?

Ah so your hundreds have now become 999 just not reached the thousand mark. Danny come on you cannot believe we are stupid enough to think you can talk for all or at least the majority of inter Fans. I repeat my last post even if you know 2000 fans it is a small number from the 80.0000 that go to games. You stated that the original poster was incorrect by saying LOTS of supporters and are claiming that because as you now say, nearer a thousand from the 80.000. The original poster is correct to say Lots and you are guessing at the vast majority so in no way is he incorrect and you correct. You can turn it any way you want mate and claim to be a huge supporter of Milan but that does not make you right in this instance.

Ah so your hundreds have now become 999 just not reached the thousand mark. Danny come on you cannot believe we are stupid enough to think you can talk for all or at least the majority of inter Fans. I repeat my last post even if you know 2000 fans it is a small number from the 80.0000 that go to games. You stated that the original poster was incorrect by saying LOTS of supporters and are claiming that because as you now say, nearer a thousand from the 80.000. The original poster is correct to say Lots and you are guessing at the vast majority so in no way is he incorrect and you correct. You can turn it any way you want mate and claim to be a huge supporter of Milan but that does not make you right in this instance.

I am sure Danny doesn't speak for Inter fans...... Especially as he is talking about AC fans !!!

He says lots, and you've decided he's correct. Without any evidence. A total generalisation from someone who doesn't even support Milan. And you agree with it. I say vast majority, given my dealings with fellow supporters over the years, and I'm wrong. Despite coming from a position of experience.

I think I'll just leave this debate now Pete.