King will block shares transfer

You can add me to that gang.

King might be a lot of things but I think he has the best interests of Rangers at heart as for Green I hope he proves me wrong but I don't trust him

Gersnet's very own Groovy Gang. There are only 2 rules.

No one talks about the Groovy Gang.

There is no Groovy Gang.

I honestly wish King would just fuck off back under his rock and let Green get on with the job in hand of getting our club out of administration and back on it's feet ... He's making his move to late in the game and this bullshit is not helping us in anyway .

Infact the daily attacks on Green are really starting to piss me off . Question him about his motives and plans, thats fine , but the daily lynch mob attacks on a man who could potentialy save our beloved club are sickening .

If it's about not trusting anyone then why are the anti-Green people so trusting of King?

I for one don't trust Green, but I don't trust Dave King either. Just because he invested £20m over a decade ago doesn't mean we should believe what he says. On the face of it King claims to have the club's best interests at heart, but it also looks very much to me like he has alterior motives. It's so difficult to tell what's going on in the background though and that makes it very difficult to judge what people's motives really are.

If it's about not trusting anyone then why are the anti-Green people so trusting of King?

Well, you could claim that by default, they're are 50% wrong, or right. In Whyte's case they were right ... and enjoy the moment (to a degree, since they are still sitting in the same sinking boat). They can obviously dismiss Green as another Whyte and have a 50/50 chance ... though you would think that right now, more life energy has been spent on making sure that Green & Co.* are actually a (if not the) real thing. With regard to King, no matter what is said about the RSA government and tax authorities, he's sure not someone we really really want to lead our club into the sunset, right?

*We should not forget that Green is still just a frontman. Who knows what sort of people will jet in with or without CVA?

I kinda do trust Green but at the same time I think he see's a few quid in this for himself as much as he is trying to save Rangers.

Green seems to be more open and talks more, he may not have all answers but nobody does at the moment and until after the 14th and what 'punishments' are handed out nobody will. I like the fact he is more prepared to answer a question and make a statement....comparing that to Whyte who never made an appearence at the club because he was too busy munching lobster in Monaco!

The fans have had a lot of betrayal from Murray and Whyte plus a few others so its right that everyone is going to be in a skeptical frame of mind. But if nobody attempts to get us out of it then we wont exist as a club.

One thing I think is Green certainly isnt out to sabbotage the club. I genuniely believe he will try to get us out of Administration but thats out of his hands.

I kinda do trust Green......

You are just like the unsung Rangers fan, like me, those who only want what's best for Rangers, who only hope that everything turns out for the good.

We all loved Murray and his Millions, when that bombed we all loved Whyte for rescuing us from that 'rip off', then we got another boot up the shiter when it turned out he was even worse?

Then there was Bill Miller...he got a with all intents "Get it up you" message (well, it was embarrassingly more than that) Now it's Charles Green who's wanting to take over? Why would he want to? Some say he's gonna take us to the grave others say he'll take us to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football.

I think Charles Green is a genuine sort, I could be wrong in the same way I was wrong about Murray and the shitbag Whyte, but what else can I think?

You are just like the unsung Rangers fan, like me, those who only want what's best for Rangers, who only hope that everything turns out for the good.

We all loved Murray and his Millions, when that bombed we all loved Whyte for rescuing us from that 'rip off', then we got another boot up the shiter when it turned out he was even worse?

Then there was Bill Miller...he got a with all intents "Get it up you" message (well, it was embarrassingly more than that) Now it's Charles Green who's wanting to take over? Why would he want to? Some say he's gonna take us to the grave others say he'll take us to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football.

I think Charles Green is a genuine sort, I could be wrong in the same way I was wrong about Murray and the shitbag Whyte, but what else can I think?

I see what your saying. He does come across as a genuine type but at the same time Im not buying him on face. He's in a no win and no lose situation at the moment. Decisions are out of his hands and the fans have their opinions.

If he takes over we wont be blindly guided, we've learned our lessons from Murray.

There is people who you can distrust instantly, Whyte seemed to be one. Green doesnt strike me as that type.

There is a lot of naive fans who will only like someone if they come in with Man City money so all debt is wiped and we're signing players tomorrow. Those fans have to realise we arent going to get that investment and the situation is sticky.

I havent posted much on the Administration issue since February, Ive just been monitoring and reading so many multiple issues and opinions with nothing being resolved. Hopefully this Thursday brings out some answers one way or another.

It's OK to be the trusting sort you know. You'll probably live longer ...less stress. :cheers: