england v trinidad and tobacco

i`m well up for this game.

in london and once again will be watching it in my countrys capital city with a few mates.

i really believe we`re going to AT LEAST get to the semis this time. with germany winning it`s likeley we`ll take on ecuador or costa rica in the next round and we`ll be well up for that.

quarters will be the first real test with a potential tie v argentina/holland/portugal

todays team is likeley to start as

................................................robinson............................................

.....carragher..................................................................a.cole...........

.........................terry............................ferdinand...............................

......beckham.......gerrard............lampard...........................j.cole..........

...........................crouch....................owen.......................................

gerrard is a bit of a doubt though andneville being out it might be carragher in. i personally hope rooney gets a wee half hour to get him match practice, then play him all of sweden for fitness.

shouldn`t really be a suprise in this game and i`ll go for 3-0.

be off to trafalguar square again if we win:D

cheer us when we score lads;) :D

yup, so i heard.

if gerrard doesn`t make it then carragher should be in

An a doubt over Owen too?

I got a feeling Hargreaves will play just so Sven will piss people off. Has he not got near 40 caps an Im thinking how???? Fair enough he might no be seen week in week out but is defintely a favourite of Sven

yes a favourite of sven and only sven.

supposed to be a disagreement with sven and owen too. but he`ll still play him as he NEEDS him.

if he does`nt play owen he`ll have to play david james up front were that short:rolleyes:

Sven has really fucked up big style no matter how much Beckham an co are trying to play down the shite first performace with '3 points is all that mattered'

Did you honestly enjoy the game or just relieved at the end? Thankd fuck for you your last game is against Sweden an you may already have qualified

Have you got your Safety hat ready incase you get struck by any flying bottles Colshy? ;)

I think thats what Sven will start with, but IMO he should give Rooney an hour to gain fitness for the next stages and a big match. Its an ideal chance as England should win this comfortably (but hopefully not). I'll go for 3-0.

If i was Sven id go:

_________________Robinson__________________

__Carragher___Rio_________terry________Cole__

________________Beckham___________________

_____Gerrard_____Lampard__________J Cole___

____________Rooney____Owen______________