england v trinidad and tobacco

anyone reckon gav is drunk?

the scoreline totally flattered england and no doubt tomorrow the introduction of rooney will be hailed as a tactical masterpiece.

Danny your right. That IS why most scottish football fans dont like seeing england do well. It means you have to put up with more and more of that pish.

well i won`t lie to yous.

i was embarressed to be stood there watching that game and i was sure it was going to be 0-0.

the hard thing is that with t n t playing a 4/1/4/1 it was hard for our midfielders to keep the ball.

we didn`t really have a ledley king or michael carrick out there to win it and suply the strikers. i hope he learns from that AGAIN!!

i am fed up with eriksson. it`s plane to see that he is a dud when it comes to tactics.

people were saying his subs were right this time. what other option did he have?

he got the team line up wrong as he should`ve started with a 3 at the back and 5 in midfield for a team that was going to play on the break, and he knows it.

he`s far too defensive minded and he will blow it big style again in this competition.

i won`t give up on england as the team is great, it`s the f`ing manager that lets us down time after time.

if he`d have p[layed the three at the back, then maybe carrick couldve played as well as a right winger like lennon who`d have ran the defence ragged.

sven goran eriksson is such a fucking dumb ass manager it`s unbelievable. the f.a totally fucked up paying this loser 5 million pounds a year.

it`ll be very interestingto see what he does v sweden now. we`ll know the day before we play who we`ll face in the next round and so if ecuador win the group i`d rest players so we come second to sweden and then we get to play ecuador.

he`ll fuck this up too.

p.s owen is not up to this. he`s way off what he is best at.

crouch is actually not bad but like super ally he needs three or four good chances to convert one.

lamp was just having a poor game as was joe cole.

beckham played well though for a change.

the defence was solid but i thought ashley cole gave the ball away too much and carragher never made enough runs.

rooney was fookin brilliant when he came on and i`d give him 45mins v sweden so as not to burn him out.

gerrards goal was a peach and this guy and lampard and beckham or lennon should be the midfield with carrick behind them.

this is what i wantto see next time....

................................................robinson.............................................

...carragher/neville......................................................a.cole................

................................rio.....................j.t............................................

............................................carrick..................................................

......becks.............................gerrard....................................lampard....

........................rooney.....................................................................

.....................................................owen/crouch.................................

thing about the game today and paraguays game is the fact that england have the ability and the squad depth to bully there way through games like this.

The subs they made were smart as two wingers stretched the defense and gave crouch that room to get a header in.

However, why doesnt sven just start with that formation?! start lennon or walcott and use their frightening pace to unsettle defenses.

By playing beckham out wide and cole on the left, england get far too narrow and end up just playing the long ball up to crouch or trying to pick out owen on a cross.

Sven has a complex where he thinks he HAS to play gerrard, lamps AND cole in the midfield. (we now he wont EVER drop beckham)

i wish i could answer that one rino, but it is astounding a nation down here.

we all know that sven should`ve been more positive, but he`s always been defensive and it`s unlikeley to change.

think he`d rather win 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 than win 4-2, 4-2, 4-2

I fell asleep during the game - utter shite.

Sven needs to start with the likes of Lennon, he makes things happen. Owen shouldnt even be in Germany he's that bad. Did anyone see it when the ball came off Hislop into his path on the pen spot, ok it was quick but just fluffed his knee to it - ha ha.

They were lucky again and played poor twice. But thats a bad thing for us racist anti english Scots (;) ) coz they are only going to get better.

But Equador will fancy a draw against Germany setting up a Eng v Ger 2nd game. And Equador arent a bad side either.

BUt as gav said - jammy fucks