Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

If he's raised £8.5M from his consortium in a manner of months, I don't see why another £20M is impossible inside a year. Once we are out of admin, there is no evidence to suggest he cannot resolve our issues swiftly. All we need is a stable reliable business model, and that's his modus operandi. It doesn't have to take half a decade to achieve that.

How did his Panceltica project pan out?

If he's raised £8.5M from his consortium in a manner of months, I don't see why another £20M is impossible inside a year. Once we are out of admin, there is no evidence to suggest he cannot resolve our issues swiftly. All we need is a stable reliable business model, and that's his modus operandi. It doesn't have to take half a decade to achieve that.

The £8.5m will have been raised from personal wealth or borrowings. The £20m will have to come from money the club generates. We were operating at a loss of £10m per annum, how are we going to suddenly swing things? The only way the club makes any money is from champions league football, and we're miles away from being a group stage level team.

We were conned into 15 league titles, 9 Scottish FA trophies, 12 League Cup trophies, and an appearance in a European Cup Final for 36 years and a state of the art training complex then?

Wait, you are actually for David Murray? Please tell me you are trolling?

Oh Jesus, I'm not even going to bother with you.

We were conned into 15 league titles, 9 Scottish FA trophies, 12 League Cup trophies, and an appearance in a European Cup Final for 36 years and a state of the art training complex then?

Yes, that is all really worth what we're going through now...

We didn't need him to win trophies when we've done it so much throughout our 140 year history. If anything it's sad those trophies are stained by that terrible terrible man.

Fuck David Murray.

Possibly if Whyte and Murray had got similar scrutiny, we won't be where we are now.

So lets scrutinize and scrutinize till time runs out...better than racism at Ibrox when Bill Miller shipped his hook...don't be so NEGATIVE and give my club a chance.

How did his Panceltica project pan out?

As well as Brian Kennedy's business failure list. Some work out, some don't. Don't tell me you're actually going to condemn him based on business failures and ignore the successes? Even Bill Gates made mistakes in his business life.

So lets scrutinize and scrutinize till time runs out...better than racism at Ibrox when Bill Miller shipped his hook...don't be so NEGATIVE and give my club a chance.

Sorry, but scrutiny is exactly what MUST be done. There's a difference between scrutiny and mindless protests for no apparent logical cause.