Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

Zappa we wont agree with this it seems, you have your view and i have mine.

As far as i'm concerned we need to wait till Thursday is over to see a clearer picture, i'm just very disapointed at the way this site has went in the last few weeks.

You should take the advice you gave me CG stop feeding the Troll, the Anti Green Hysterical Society seem to be in control at the moment and can say what they want. Just leave them to scream at the moon while they try to find the bogeyman in every dark shadow.

There's actually a little bit of me wishes The No Mark Knights had been given the chance they couldn't afford, just to watch the mess they would've got us in.

Zappa we wont agree with this it seems, you have your view and i have mine.

As far as i'm concerned we need to wait till Thursday is over to see a clearer picture, i'm just very disapointed at the way this site has went in the last few weeks.

The site has been pretty much ideal IMO. Plenty for the Green proposal and plenty doubtful.

That's completely natural and most of the debate has been robust though fair.

The site has been pretty much ideal IMO. Plenty for the Green proposal and plenty doubtful.

That's completely natural and most of the debate has been robust though fair.

Sorry mate i cant agree, i can agree that alot of people on here are robust and fair but a a group have been very much agenda driven against the Green group.

But thats up to them, my only point is they are spoiling thread after thread but thats there call.

You should take the advice you gave me CG stop feeding the Troll, the Anti Green Hysterical Society seem to be in control at the moment and can say what they want. Just leave them to scream at the moon while they try to find the bogeyman in every dark shadow.

There's actually a little bit of me wishes The No Mark Knights had been given the chance they couldn't afford, just to watch the mess they would've got us in.

Could not agree more mate and i will take my own advise from now on ha.

The big difference is we just want this to work not because we like Green or his group, because we want a better Rangers. They just want him to fail because they wanted TBK and fell for the stuff they were giving out.

Sorry mate i cant agree, i can agree that alot of people on here are robust and fair but a a group have been very much agenda driven against the Green group.

But thats up to them, my only point is they are spoiling thread after thread but thats there call.

People are entitled to defend their opinion and I see folk from both sides perhaps being a bit repetitive.

I know some still believe things green says despite him being caught out several times.

You're no more wiser when you disbelieve everything someone says as you are if you believe everything someone says. There will be some truth, some half truths and some lies. The difficulty is to try and filter through and form a workable, flexible and fluid model of what is happening - and we'll all have our own conclusions.

The key to me, is the word, "flexible", without that, you've little chance in being right. Too many people get mixed up between knowledge and supposition.