Do Charles Green's recent comments & statements actually stack up?

As well as Brian Kennedy's business failure list. Some work out, some don't. Don't tell me you're actually going to condemn him based on business failures and ignore the successes? Even Bill Gates made mistakes in his business life.

Taking a company to a float with a market cap of £236m to bust in 18 months is a fair achievement I'll grant you that.

What was the Formation Group Plc latest profit?, £11,928,000 does at first glance look impressive, that's till you realise it's a negative figure. Not having much luck of late it appears....:(

Getting a bit tired of this rather incessant anti-Green crescendo building up from you Zappa.

While you might perceive an "anti-Green crescendo" Danny, it doesn't mean there is one.

You're trying to dress it up as caution and educated dubiety, but the fact you simply keep harping on about him negatively suggests you have some serious beef with his bid and consortium.

I'm not trying to dress anything up. I started this thread addressing one particular comment that doesn't make sense to me. It's not as if I've listed every single one of his nonsensical comments or contradictory statements in some sort of organised attack on the man or his consortium.

I'm sure you were also critical of other bids too, but I must admit I missed the torrent of threads and comments you made about them in the vein of this one.

I was indeed critical of other bids. I didn't back the Bill Miller bid because I had serious doubts about it and I didn't support The Blue Knights at all while they were willing to deal with and borrow takeover cash from Ticketus. Even after they got Kennedy on board I was still asking questions just like many other people were.

We get it, you are super skeptical of Green and you question his honesty and integrity. You question whether he has the club's interests at heart or if he's trying to make a quick buck.

Now you're just placing words in my mouth when in actual fact I'm not quite sure what to make of the man. If anything, rather than questioning the things you mention, I'm questioning whether the man is a sandwich short of a picnic and simply talking nonsense. Obviously I'm not discounting a more sinister agenda, but I think you'll be hard pushed to find me making any such accusations (even with the forum's search facility working again thanks to Frankie).

Taking a company to a float with a market cap of £236m to bust in 18 months is a fair achievement I'll grant you that.

What was the Formation Group Plc latest profit?, £11,928,000 does at first glance look impressive, that's till you realise it's a negative figure. Not having much luck of late it appears....:(

You could pump those examples in the direction of most companies world wide. So what is your point?

To quote yourself in defence of Brian Kennedy when similar questions were asked by others of him:

"Being liquidated or dissolved means nothing till you know the circumstances of each particular company."

See, what I don't quite follow from those like yourself who appear to be pro TBK and anti anyone else is that you don't seem to want anyone else to succeed. The fact is Green is almost certainly the winning bidder and his consortium will be in control. You can complain with examples of business failures from his past all you like, it really makes no difference to the outcome. Indeed, all it does ultimately is provide you with the chance to say 'I told you so' if the tenure fails. That is literally the only achievement criticising Green will have if his consortium does not work out. Your posts are not going to influence admin into changing their minds and finding a new bidder.

What I am saying is it literally is like having an opinion which only makes you look unnecessarily dubious and ridiculously negative.

If and when he takes over, are TBK supporters such as yourself going to continue to snipe about him?